Bandits mods
Quote:Sorry for not getting back to you earlier.

Mine are the soft, laminated paper ones... I still have the black OEM's under them.

I took the oem speedo face off so i didnt see the 280 numbers under the 340 ones just doesn't look quite right at night but looks awesome during the day
Rob take the time to take the faces off and cut some white plain thin cardboard templates to put under the faces that makes them look trik at night pans are same as yours from same person and if you have now changed the brake lines to braided lines replace your pads to EBC Gold .
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
BUSA-ROD Wrote:Rob take the time to take the faces off and cut some white plain thin cardboard templates to put under the faces that makes them look trik at night pans are same as yours from same person and if you have now changed the brake lines to braided lines replace your pads to EBC Gold .

No worries Rod thanks
no problem Rob have you adjusted your speedo yet as the needle should be on the line when ingnition on
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
BUSA-ROD Wrote:no problem Rob have you adjusted your speedo yet as the needle should be on the line when ingnition on

Yeah mate that is spot on
tacho is about 200 rpms up
but it works great
braided lines feel awsome compaired to stock gave her a beating and was very happy
Shhhhh dont tell Pan bout the blue bits Scary
They DO look great. And you'll find that on track days the brakes work better for longer too!
My 2c, braided much better than oem ones. Not so spongey.
[Image: bmr.gif]
Hey bandit I hate to tell you this but you have the mesh on the oil cooler going the wrong way it should be the same way as you have it on the radiator it looks much better that way.
sorry for being picky
2kbusarider Wrote:Hey bandit I hate to tell you this but you have the mesh on the oil cooler going the wrong way it should be the same way as you have it on the radiator it looks much better that way.
sorry for being picky

yeah i know but i ran out of mesh and thats the only way it would fit
but i can live with it for nowPi_thumbsup
New Handle bar spacers
23 mm high just need the bolts and am ready to fitPi_thumbsup
all fitted
2kbusarider Wrote:Hey bandit I hate to tell you this but you have the mesh on the oil cooler going the wrong way it should be the same way as you have it on the radiator it looks much better that way.
sorry for being picky

picky buggers ah Rob dont worey they picked up a mistake on mine at jindy you would not think but there is a right and wrong side to the mesh as well hard to pick up but once you no it stands out like dogs balls
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
BUSA-RO Wrote:
sorry for being picky

picky buggers ah Rob dont worey they picked up a mistake on mine at jindy you would not think but there is a right and wrong side to the mesh as well hard to pick up but once you no it stands out like dogs balls

an going to pull the duck tail off to chop the rear gaurd when i do i will do the rear vents so i will fix the oil cooler at the same timeCoolsmiley
also fitted the spacers to the bars feels so much better i will post some pics when i find some time as i am flat out with work just now
Decided i didn't like my replacement gauge faces so i made some new ones with some advice from kitmarkPi_thumbsup

Red ones too
Also moved the gpi above the instrumentsClap
Now some Militec.