My Easter Project
Hey Bill just been looking at your photos - looks fantastic. I can't believe how fast you put that together, it took me a year to build mine.

Nice work Very Happy
Geri Wrote:Hey Bill just been looking at your photos - looks fantastic. I can't believe how fast you put that together, it took me a year to build mine.

Nice work Very Happy

All I have to say Geri is that it helps when you get a lot of help and support from people in the know and get a kit that is built for the Busa

I reckon it would have taken me a lot longer without the help of Maj and Shredder and also Greg (Smithabusa)from the States
is it on the road yet? Trophy
i can't wait to see / hear it
up load some turbo bus action Clap
Moooore Booooost.
Claplooking good can wait to see it in the flesh,,
Regards,
Shane
yeh its on the road and has been for about a month now over 600ks since the build and all is well for now I had my first ride through some twisties last Sunday yep my riding has to change now unlike before where i sat on around 8-9000 rpms through the bends now i am on around 4/5-5000 rpm always on boost and always on the brakes as for the sound it really doesnt sound any different and as for looks well you wouldnt know it was anything different than a stocker
xhiler8r Wrote:always on the brakes

Told ya Bill with a boosted busa you spend more time on the anchors than the throttle.

3 seconds on the throttle 5 on the brakes. They pick up speed faster than anyone who has not ridden one could imagine. Passes a busa on full throttle like its standing still.Scary