who can you trust ?????
Fucken big workshop.
commiserations Shane, I dont know the guy from a bar of soap so I am not jumping to his defense. But dont forget after all you asked him to do you the favour and stupidly in a way he accepted and now bares the responsibility and doesnt appear to shirk it. If he had any brains he wuda said I am prepared to do you the favour but I take no responsibility in it and would your insurance cover me? I for one wud never touch anothers bike without clarifying those issues beforehand.....and nor would I be offering or asking anyone to touch my bike if my insurance didnt cover him or his insurance and if theres no cover realise that I wud being taking some respnsibility too in that decision. Dont get me wrong here I feel your hurt and hope it all works out best for you, am just showing another angle that perhaps should have been considered.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Geeze Shane... that sucks. And its one of those rare and exotic black/purples too ! Only a man with excellent taste owns a black/purple.

I hope this all works out for you.
ABSOLUTE BUGGAR!
Pi_freak

I suppose only witnesses know what and how it happened.
Confused

I hope you are covered.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Check your policy make sure your not listed as the only rider? If so you have no coverage, if someone else drops your bikeEmbarassed
The Witness
unlucky mate, but take it from me- good things can come from such horrible accidents. I did very well out of getting hit by a car which was their fault.
hope it sorts out soon. 3months to sort out my insurance.
cheers
rob
bike was towed away today .. tried to ride i first .. but no luck forks tubes not in line handle bars not straight motor wont rev over 4,000 rpm before backfiring a hell of a lot wont idle with clutch out & stand down in neutral. now have to wait for the quote ???? 1 maybe good thing insurance at the momment are going to pay up as i had a medical injury to stop me from moving/riding my bike {neck injury } ..will keep you informed

shane
Regards,
Shane
Tough luck Shane.
I call bullshit on this one mate. That is no low speed workshop drop. He has taken the bike for a fang and lost it big time. Boss or not, I wouldn't go through insurance. Charge the prick full tote odds. Remove his bloody teeth as well.
I feel for ya mate, that would piss me off.
Regards
Chopper
Shit mate that hurts. Have a talk to anyone who is near the workshop, see if anyone is able to confirm that he rode it anywhere. If so, I'd look at making a complaint of theft. The result would be no excess, and hopefully no increase in premiums.

Big lesson here, NEVER give anyone the keys to your baby.Violin
Cheers,
Terry
i always act by a principal that applies to anything, " you fuckit you fixit"
Just out of interest.... considering the amount of damage to the bike, there must be come corresponding damage SOMEWHERE in the workshop - IF thats where it happened. It was a heavy drop - must be some paint imbedded somewhere on the contact surfaces and some obvious scrapes and gouges on concrete or besser blocks. There just has to be evidence somewhere - otherwise you've caught him red handed. If someone is willing to show you where it really did happen (where ever that may be) before its too late, you might be able to confirm it by paint and scrapes at that location.

I'd reckon that just by asking for him to point out exactly where the bike impacted you might get a confession.

Of course, then theres the obvious problem - you may be right but you also may be unemployed as a result. Tough call.
can sue him then & still cover the bike :)
have asked all they guys that were working on the day it happened.one said he was turing the bike around in the car park and the left fairing and bar end hit a steel post causing hes hand to be removed of the handle bar now this post is about 40-50 meters from the work shop .when this happened they guy told me he heard the motor rev up very high next thing he saw was my bike slidding on the ground.and the boss rolling over & over approx 4-5 times ... spoke to suzuki a first look it is going to be repaired waiting on quote .have told my boss what my bike back as good condition { the people on the last brissy ride can tell you who it looked} or i want a new bike ....
Regards,
Shane