ducati 1098s
For all those interested they make 146hp@9300rpm at the tyre and 89ft/lbs.With a termignoni system(not sold by easyrider) and power commander tuned they make 162hp at the tyre@9400rpm and 96ft/lbs@8000rpm.Thats a bloody impressive vtwin with italian handling and brembo brakes,WOW.
And don't forget, you can get two high quality second hand busas for the price of one 1098.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Thats two Cheesecake for the price of one Cassata.
For all those interested we had one who did a 10.4 down the 1/4 last week with a drag racer on it, stock bike stock height, but for 35K well ???
simmo Wrote:For all those interested we had one who did a 10.4 down the 1/4 last week with a drag racer on it, stock bike stock height, but for 35K well ???

I have pre ordered for the R model, cant wait.
If it's being delivered in Sydney, I can pick it up for you!
I'm willing to help out also
I can park it at my place for storage
simmo Wrote:I'm willing to help out also
I can park it at my place for storage

Still no official notification of a release date so it could be anytime hopefully soon.
Oi, Simmo. I was first! Knuppel2
Sure, I'll have to park it on the street, but I'll put a cover on it! :rolleyes:
Sorry but I already have one of his bikes under lock & key & I have room for more Pi_thumbsup
Is someone willing to take it inside the workshop? It's only 20-30 feet. Seriously though, they are a very small framed bike. I reckon they would be an absolote rocket up to Jindy. That is the ride that I would have if I had the budget but I couldn't part with the Bus.
I'm willing to put in the house next to the Copper one Lol3
These things are only 170kg odd dry with busa power acheivable.The mv1000 is about $32000 i reckon this ducati shits on it for value.My brother and i reckon you could still pull 10kg or more off it with a big cheque of course.(is that an add bruce?).Thats a significantly better torque to weight ratio than the jap fours.Potential rocket ship that revs to just over 10,000.??Go figure.
spamanglenn Wrote:These things are only 170kg odd dry with busa power acheivable.The mv1000 is about $32000 i reckon this ducati shits on it for value.My brother and i reckon you could still pull 10kg or more off it with a big cheque of course.(is that an add bruce?).Thats a significantly better torque to weight ratio than the jap fours.Potential rocket ship that revs to just over 10,000.??Go figure.

Will ERI market a Ducati shoe horn to help me fit onto the bloody thing. Should be a nice change from the big ass busa. I will be all arms and legs hanging off that little bugger. Would be nice to bling it up a bit with some more hipo gear on top of the factory kit but will have to see what is available. Plus for the money it must be able to be removed and returned to stock. Rumors so far estimate the R at somewhere over 50k Scary so wont be making many permanent changes
Astrobusa Wrote:Thats two Cheesecake for the price of one Cassata.

:2funny:
never fly higher than your angel.