A Current Affair tonight!
Don't miss it. You may just get a glimpse of someone you know...

Pi_thumbsup
Are they doing another piece on local hoons?
pan Wrote:Don't miss it. You may just get a glimpse of someone you know...

Pi_thumbsup

Nerd
GlenTC Wrote:Are they doing another piece on local hoons?

Lol2
You didnt win the "Gynnaecologist of the Year" award again did you Pan? Coolsmiley
[quote=pan]
Don't miss it. You may just get a glimpse of someone you know...

Waiting with abated breath.......
Sorry I hurt your feelings, I was aiming for your face......
Good job Pan.
Can't say I've every seen you that serious before tho.
Sorry I hurt your feelings, I was aiming for your face......
not sure was that you jumping out of the water to attack the girl on surfboard nah he had to much hairLol2
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
I dont watch TV so I missed it :( what was the go??
Who was that handsome devil?
pan Wrote:Who was that handsome devil?

but Pan buddy where was your busa shirtScary
As they always say.
"It's the quiet spoken ones that you should be suspicous of"

Hmmmmm Pan - speak up son.
You're beginning to look like a suspect.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
damn.
had to pick up 2 groups from the airport and then entertain today.
anyone got a copy of it?
or is it podcast somewhere??
http://ninemsn.video.msn.com/v/en-au/v.htm?t=m164

I watched it at the hospital, and I just fucken knew that Martin Bryants ugly mug would be on telly. Christ almighty, the media love to put respectable gun toting folk in with him every time some nut goes ballistic with firearms.

Pan, I don't agree with your suggestion that removing guns will help stop the problem. I hope that you have based your statement on proven fact, and have not just offered an uneducated opinion.

As cars and indeed motorcycles are responsible for many more deaths than guns, perhaps removing them from society will stop many more deaths than removing guns?

No doubt you are aware that more people are stabbed in Australia than are shot each year. Perhaps kitchen utensils should be regulated?

Please don't view this as a personal attack Pan, i respect you and like you personally, i just hold a different opinion to you.

I know many, many people who own guns, I have grown up with them. I have never met anybody who has been shot, or has shot anybody else outside of a war situation.

People kill people, one way or another, the implement they choose is not to blame
Chopper says - "Harden the f*** up Australia"
I have just seen SBS news, it seems there had been 1 isolated shooting at the university only hours prior to this mass shooting, allegedly by the gunman who went on to commit this horrific crime, and the police failed to close the university or warn any students. It could be argued that these deaths would not have occurred had the school been closed.

Using the same reasoning that this was the fault of the firearm, i think the police are responsible and we should ban police.
Chopper says - "Harden the f*** up Australia"