May Rapid Mag
Don't know if we are in this issue, yet...

[attachment=367]

Quote:First 2007 Supersport Comparo – Rapid Bikes May Issue On Sale Now!

Rapid Bikes May 2007 is on sale now and includes a huge 600 supersport comparo with Wayne Gardner track testing the R6, ZX-6R, GSX-R600 and CBR600RR. The bikes are also punted for a few thousand kilometres on the road and dyno runs are part of the test.
Rapid Bikes May 2007 also has a full road test on Ducatiâ€s 1098 S, a trick R1 from WA, a ZX-10R streetfighter conversion, resto tips and builds on an RS250 & CBR250RR plus our awesome long term builds – the Rapid R1, GSX14, CBR1000RR, FZ6 Cup bike and RS250 track bike!
More? For tech heads we have all the secrets of power-to-weight, riding tips from Bernie Hatton and thereâ€s even a feature on Daytona Bike Week – Plus all the latest road racing, drag racing and stunting news along with columns from Andrew Pitt, Shawn Giles, Glenn Allerton & Jeremy Crowe! $7.95 from your local newsagent!
well theres a bus in there...
http://www.rapidbikes.com.au/latestissue.php
DjPete Wrote:well theres a bus in there...
http://www.rapidbikes.com.au/latestissue.php

That's April...
dont think we are :(
not in it.
nothing haaybusa at all.
checked it out at the newsagency stand
As I reported in another discussion about Rapid Bike Mag, our Jindy report is in the June issue.
Hope you like it.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
wicked :) can't wait to see it!
Yeah DJ you are so last month!!

600 Review was helpful and the full on Modified GS500 was something different.
ET was worth a read also if you are in to the Drag Scene.
Shayne
well that was the latest May issue,
bloody june!
we all might be dead by then...
Yeah I know, Productions schedules, ride tests, seasonal features and prior committments.
Better late than never.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Mmmm still waiting for my April issue of Rapid Mag to arrive in the mail Confused
never fly higher than your angel.