Freebies
Hey what vendors out there wanna donate some freebies to a fellow member (ME) and some stickers for my bike for some advertising for your business ?
xhiler8r Wrote:Hey what vendors out there wanna donate some freebies to a fellow member (ME) and some stickers for my bike for some advertising for your business ?
My mrs s bother works in a gay brothol & he would love to give you some sticker for your bike to advertise the business
if you place a $2000 order with me, I'll give you a sticker and a extra business card at no additional cost... Lol3

seriously now.. I'll hook ya up with some..
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
holy shit this is an old post now about those gay brothels I know a fellow up here that wears pink panty's that would be keen as mustard for some free action crispy

hey Grant when you coming to Brissy for a ride or maybe I will just have to meet you half way somewhere I know i have to go out to crows nest soon maybe I should make a ride day out of it too
xhiler8r Wrote:hey Grant when you coming to Brissy for a ride or maybe I will just have to meet you half way somewhere I know i have to go out to crows nest soon maybe I should make a ride day out of it too

Yeah ride sounds great Bill... the busa is off the road this weekend, getting all cleaned up, new oil and etc...

Whenever ya out this way, let me know.. even a beer or two would be good.
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
Go to lifeline you tight ass homo , i'm sure they'll give you some freebies , maybe evan a bed for the night ?
pink pantys 4 every one .see you in hell bitches
I dont mind being called a tight ass MechanX at least when i fart it still make a noise unlike you and your wholloping hole and gust of wind it blows
More room for you big boy ?
pink pantys 4 every one .see you in hell bitches
damn you know all the right words dont ya pinky