1hotBusa and Kathy are getting married...
Gnarbunkle99 Wrote:Well I almost got there, temp indicator went high so I pulled over and checked fuse, OK so I took out spare and bent it to fit in the temp switch plug, fan now always going. Should have realised that a problem was a brewin as the overflow bottle started filling over the last few weeks. Got going after about 10 min but lost the gathering. Great day and met new faces and loved the sound from the middle of the Busa pack. Congrats are in order for the newlyweds.

Yes - it's not easy navigating 12 bikes and 2 wedding cars through sydney traffic on a sat arvo, was having my own issues besides the fan on and off - a couple of k's before we arrived my revs were staying at about 3000(sticking throttle?) which was fun in itself.
After a few minutes rest in the shade for both the bike and myself things returned to normal - just goes to show that Busa's dont like going slow for long periods of time Lol3

Sorry i wasnt able to stop - we were side by side and then u peeled off before i knew it Nerd

Ruffy
Great day! Thanks to all who participated, and especially those that came from the north (Braddo and Busgo) Pi_thumbsup

Big thanks to Neil for taking so many photos!

Pics have been added in a new thread!

Hope the bike's okay Gnarbs. Let us know what the problem was...
Guess it was an air pocket in the coolant, constant stop/start got the temp higher than usual. Changed coolant this arvo, old coolant was crap as it had sedimented silicates in the bottom of the overflow bottle. Oil and filter change while the fairings were off, shoud be OK now.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"