Article up on Clubs History page
Excellent article old man.  I can't believe Heidi is that old!!! Lol3
Very descriptive and informative. I remember looking through the older poss, while they were there on the Eziboard.  The same names keep cropping up, while a few of the names just keep changing.

Thanks for the history.

Max:ausflag:Hayabusabusa::ausflag:
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Knuppel2Knuppel2Knuppel2
Old? Confused
On Saturday I kept mistaking her for one of Graham's kids? :rolleyes:
Ruffy's boy (YOUNG BOY) was practising his flirtation techniques much to the amusment of TYCHO. My favourite bit was when he turned to me and said, you're not old, you're only 25!

Bless his cotton socks!
Great article, Clapgood read, your first impression of the "beast" is also the reason I became addicted.
Copper/Silver - what an ugly..., strange..., different...,
beautiful colour!!
Cheers, from the one (00034)  just younger than yours!

WARD
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Well Heidi - he asked me if he could have his first beer(light) and by the sounds of it he had his first crush too, he was in heaven - his first love who rides his favourite motorcycle. Pi_tongue
It's pretty frightening - he isn't 16 yet and look at the size and attitude of him, i sleep with my eyes open and the busa keys under my pillow next to the shotgun Lol3

Cheers Ruffy
I suspect I was the only female there not related or under 10 years old. The pickins were slim!
really good read, well done
HI VOLVI.
Good story re the formulation of club and Peter LEE. (wonder if he is still about). Wonder if there should be (sorry if there is but unless i call up old web site cant find one) still some reference to older members and their postings. I joined in 2001 and my number was 51.
Haven,t been all that active but have still kept an interest and tried to add constructive input.(165 posts)
Think some of other old members would be a bit peeved about lack of history and new I.D. reference. everyone joined in march 07 .
(Ego or pride. ) Still have photos of 09 copper demo bike at Wagga which we all rode and became bitten by. This was later owned by a member i've lost track of.
Thought red looked better so brought the first one here, which is now owned by rev. Still intend to buy another but now waiting for an update. Violin
"Still have photos of 09 copper demo bike at Wagga which we all rode and became bitten by."
Shit I would like those for the gallery or even the webpage.
In fact if anyone has ANY historical pics it would be great to dedicate a section of the website to this...
Send em off if u can and yes we will be having prob a top 500 list of the original Members....
imagunna, good to hear from you. we still have all the old posts and brought them over here.

DJ and I are looking into the members list that Peter Lee kept up, yes hes still around, check his site up top link, the list has 900+ names, most have 'moved on' and keeping this list up is pretty problematic, so we may just put up on the website to first 500 names for posterity. so any oldies will get their 'recognition'.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
imagunna,

Sure we've spoken in person over the years, and I think my bike is an ex-demo from Wagga.
I bought it from Bikebiz (I think that's the name) Sydney in 2000.(I think)- too many bourbons ago!!
Bike had about 4500km on the clock at that time.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Trophy
Volvi.
You have restored my faith in mankind.
I have had "old "club forum listed on my favourites as well as the new and have been able to recall it for sentimental reasons.
Anyhow my son thought he would do me a favour and group the two so he wiped my original.
Anyhow (again)after 4 hours trying to relocate,I by chance switched to new forum and hallelullya? I find that you have now relisted the first 500 members. I think I am the only one in it from Wagga Wagga.Violin
Guess some others will not be aware of this yet.
So BLOODY GOOD SHOW.
ClapClap
imagunna Wrote:Trophy
  Volvi.
   You have restored my faith in mankind.  
  I have had "old "club forum listed on my favourites as well as the new  and have been able to recall it for sentimental reasons.
  Anyhow my son thought he would do me a favour and group the two so he wiped my original.
  Anyhow (again)after 4 hours trying to relocate,I by chance switched to new forum and hallelullya? I find that you have now relisted the first 500 members.  I think I am the only one in it from Wagga Wagga.Violin
Guess some others will not be aware of this yet.
So BLOODY GOOD SHOW.
  ClapClap
Link added to links page Imagunna so you'll never lose it again.