Humiliation
Well tonight was the first of many nights i guess I handed out a Humiliation to a done up nissan 300 twin turbo jobby

This wankers car sounded damn tuff and he was being a tosser flogging it off the lights every chance he had I just sat back and watched for awhile and then moved up beside him quite quickly .

I sat beside him for about 300 mts and gave it a few revs to indicate what was about to be handed to him and the sucker jumped on the chance I dropped it back to 4th and we let rip it was a race for about ohhhhh 2 secs and then all i saw was headlights in my rear view mirror I tried slowing down so we could have another go but he wasnt interested and stayed well back and basically avoided me .

Whoever is thinking of going the turbo route do not hesitate you will never regret your decision and will never go back to a stock Busa again

They are just so much fun and you dont need a lot of boost to have fun Lol3
I have a lot of mates all over Australia with 300ZXs... I used to own one... I will try and find a name and then bag their ass out!!!... TrophyTrophyTrophy
Regards, Grant...

Once a Busa Owner... Always a Busa lover! ;)
My Gallery Thread
A stock busa will slam the doors of even a decent modified 300,let alone a hairdryed
one!
He would of been freaking lol
xhiler8r Wrote:They are just so much fun and you dont need a lot of boost to have fun Lol3

My new fav is to come up beside the ricer wannabees on the expressway at 110+kph - back to 3rd gear - lean forward - gas it to full throttle and cover them in tyre smoke:lol: You can watch their jaws drop Scary as you fishtail by.

Easy and controlable with the long arm stopping it from lifting up/flipping over.

Turbo's = big big fun Pi_tongue
BLACKZOOK Wrote:
xhiler8r Wrote:They are just so much fun and you dont need a lot of boost to have fun Lol3

My new fav is to come up beside the ricer wannabees on the expressway at 110+kph - back to 3rd gear - lean forward - gas it to full throttle and cover them in tyre smoke:lol: You can watch their jaws drop Scary as you fishtail by.

Easy and controlable with the long arm stopping it from lifting up/flipping over.

Turbo's = big big fun Pi_tongue

Are you turbo guys running the stock width 190 tyre on the rear?
Regards, Grant...

Once a Busa Owner... Always a Busa lover! ;)
My Gallery Thread
DisPlaCeD Wrote:Are you turbo guys running the stock width 190 tyre on the rear?

Yep either a 190 Shinko ultra or bridgie, changed often. The last two rides Ive been on have each destroyed a tyre on the day'. Big big fun
My shortest tire life was 800 kms on a 208 gp, there dissapearing faster since putting a slightly longer swingarm on.
hey nob jockey u want to b humiliated best u come 2 vic and race some quick cars eh
or better yet ill b in qld wifv rotary (rx-3+20b+t56=730 rwhp 9.6 144.6) in july look n forward 2 shut ur cheap shit box down
t man
troy Wrote:hey nob jockey u want to b humiliated best u come 2 vic and race some quick cars eh
or better yet ill b in qld wifv rotary (rx-3+20b+t56=730 rwhp 9.6 144.6) in july look n forward 2 shut ur cheap shit box down
t man

This should be good........Knuppel2
Sorry I hurt your feelings, I was aiming for your face......
Love the ROTS but you need a lot of hardware and a lot of cash to run a 9.6, a Turbo Busa would do that without too much trouble!!
Shayne
Running the Shinko here as well looking at changing to a Supercorsa SC2 next tyre.
Shayne
never dought a rota my mates shut me busa down heaps of times even with 50m head start
Troy it will depend how quickly Xhiler8r gets used to the power, with that turbo on otherwise std bike i ran 9.6 at 152.rode it to the track 2 up raced all day and rode it home 240km round trip
Better rider probably would have been much faster
Any NA busa with cams would line ball that car in a roll on.The car would just get you on the 60ft.144mph ain,t that flash.
how many people running 9.7 or faster on the board? i know theres a few but dont wanna name names incase i forget someone
Regards

Dan