Toowoomba (QLD)
If ya need a bed or a 3 bike trailer in toowoomba ... let me know..

I got a lockup garage as well....

Regards
Grant
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
Macbusa Wrote:If ya need a bed or a 3 bike trailer in toowoomba ...   let me know..

I got a lockup garage as well....

Regards
Grant

Have you moved already Grant ? damn you dont muck around do ya

how long are you stationed up at the T and guess what your bike is gonna absofukenlutely love all that cold air up there
Three of us are riding up to toowoomba on the wkend of the 8th of june. Might see you there
Mark
Mark
hmmmm, Im no royalist but I love the queens birthday long weekend.. i forgot all about it
[Image: bmr.gif]
It's Grant here (Macbusa)

yeah Bill..  almost moved...heading off tonight to go back to toowoomba..  I hate the cold... butwhen you are married to your busa, you have to compromise .. lol..

Mark..  send me your number... and we'll catchup when you'sride through ...
Regards Richard.....

Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

[Image: l_b8cd83806072859a2e37a2a757a8eb9a.jpg]

You look nothing like Grant!

Safe trip mate!!
Shayne
Thanks for the great offer. I'd love to come up and visit Toowomba (from Brissie) and have a couple of days away. The cool air will be wonderful. Will PM you if it gets going and ask if it's a suitable time.
Cheers
FP
sorry mate, i have moved back to townsville.. i tried to delete this a little while ago but have no idea how to
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
(02-10-2010, 11:34am)Macbusa Wrote: sorry mate, i have moved back to townsville.. i tried to delete this a little while ago but have no idea how to

Hey Grant, I'm heading north some time in February next year for a strike at the far north on the bike from freezing Canberra. I'll give you a yell as we get closer and dates are selected.

Cheers

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!