LIFE WITHOUT A BUSA SUX!!!!!

Hey I could not bring myself to own someone elses Busa and I am going to wait till my next new one.

A new Busa is approx 19000 on road and in my circumstance a few years to wait is not so long

I got the BLING BUG TOO

I can not own anything outright so there is a method in my madness
Believe it or not :)
all good mate it great to see you back on two wheels :)
I know what you are going through Andy as I went down the same path myself last September but after all the sorry and madness. I look at life in a whole new way these days. I dont give a f*** about materialistic objects anymore everything I own now is mine be it old and run down, it is still mine even the Busa is mine well sort of i have a good friend who actually has it in her name and not mine. You will see the light soon mate trust me i thought it was all gone also, but there is hope and it will come to you also Save your money and get the busa dont waste it on a scooter you know that you can own anything that will commute you for work to the value of 6.5 k market value so in reallity a 99 Busa is around that money and those asswipes that hold all the strings and press all your buttons now cant do a fucken thing about it and they cant take it away from you either.Think positive mate the future is looking bright for you and your family trust me on that 1
Hey I have had the scooter for a few days now and it is what you call fun!!! it has plenty of Grunt being a 400... Yes it is BLUE and a really nice Blue too. It actually throbs when you ride it and really looks like a bike from the front and back and boy does it handle. Throw it in to a corner and it is so sure and stable. It has so much storage space and all hidden with buttons on the key so just push and they pop open. It handles great in the wet and I dont care if it gets wet like I did the Busa! It is just a great fun, form of transport till I get a Busa again in a few years and I dont think I will ever sell it as I did not like leaving my Busa at work!!!

Its great to be back on 2 wheels!!!!

Actually whats funny it draws a bit of attention too!!! you get bike and Scooter fans asking about it and even guys stopping in cars to ask what it is and how good it looks
I was use to that on the Bus but didnt expect it to continue. ha ha
Good news to hear that your on the road to recovery and life is looking up for you and your family Very Happy
never fly higher than your angel.
Hey, So here I am , it has been over 14 months since the Busa and over a year has passed since I did the Big Brupt... It's has been Tough, I quit my old job and got a new one, believe it or not the girls are still here , or i am... I have had the big Scooter since November, so at least it is something to ride!! It is rather handy though and does amazing speeds... I look at the posts every day and without my "Blue Thunder" I just havent been to talkative.... I miss the Drags and My Busa Mates!!!! Just Remember I am always around if you Want to talk to me and I am counting the days I can Jump on my next Busa ( 2years To GO) And I will bling , bling, bling...

If you are not too ashamed of a guy on a big scooter and dont pay out on me too much I will come for a drink sometime!!!

Andrew :)
It is very easy to take things for granted - that is until you don't have them.

All the best Andycool, sounds like things are on the way up. You will have that "upgrade" before you know it.Very Happy