Melbourne meeting place.
"Busa riders always count in three's.... 100, 200, 300"

<i>Edited by: RaZ80&nbsp; at: 15/2/07 0:50
</i>
bump "Busa riders always count in three's.... 100, 200, 300"

<i></i>
I have had my bike converted to electric.. as long as i charge it before i leave, i wont need to fill up..

apart from that, the .0002litres of fuel i use from my place to todds wont make a difference, so my bike will be full. Ive seen the way you heavy handed young fellas ride.. you all use twice as much fuel as me, so i will be ok..

now.. guess who will be the first to run out of petrol !?!

Dont worry bout me, waiting around is my pet hate.. Jeep club used to be like that.. it seemed to be meet at a given time, and then hang on. people want to get breakfest.. oh hang on, now they need fuel.. then we drove for 15 minutes to the bush, and everyone had to get out and let air out of their tyres etc.. then then then.. first person would get bogged.. me and my other mr impaitient friend used to get in trouble because we would end up just driving off...

I'm always on time!! if im not, im dead somewhere so go without me anyways.

<i></i>
I just want to confirm to the Yea/Lilydale groups, You probably already by know anyway. I am meeting up with the Soft little pee wee group. I hope you all have a safe trip up to Jindy. I will see you at the bar for a . <i></i>
Hey Muther easy up on the Softt part we just want to get there early so we can drink more woops just remembered i dont drink shit i am a true soft little pee wee
REGARDS ROD
kangaroos1996@msn.com
0433 92 99 22<i></i>
Don't worry Rod mate. I'll do enough to cover both of us

I might grab a couple of cigars too since I like to smoke when I drink <i></i>
A couple of us should be cruising through Whittlsea around 0715 Raz.

I'll keep an eye on the garage on the way out of the town. (If you're there, your there!)

Otherwise see you in Yea.

The End
<i></i>
hey mate - from the city to whittlesea in 15mins?? or even if we leave at 6:45 from todd rd - half hour? can't remember how long it took but I'll try & make it there - Gassit will be there waiting - so if you see a busa there pull in & pick him up - if you do tell him to sms me so I know he got picked up

Other wise cya at Jindy mate ;) "Busa riders always count in three's.... 100, 200, 300"

<i>Edited by: RaZ80&nbsp; at: 22/2/07 9:32
</i>
From Todd rd to Whittlesea will be about 40 mins if you go the ring rd and get off at plenty rd. It will be the quickest way for you but there is a bit of traffic build up between Keilor park dve and the tulla freeway, I see it everyday going to work at Sunshine from Bundoora. <i></i>
I think now its just myself, DJ & Azavic thats meeting at the todd rd servo - might see if we just wanna meet @ whittlesea then for that time....

Will post again soon "Busa riders always count in three's.... 100, 200, 300"

<i></i>
too many changes.
my head hurts.
wheres Jindy anyway?
Is it far?
Will I be back by lunchtime?
So many questions..... Cheers,
Pete

Z Web World
Mobile Dj, Web Design, Photography

"When you're feelin' down
When you feel
You need to get away
You can just fly away

I feel the world
Is going insane
If you feel the sun
You can just fly away."

Jean Claude Ades - Fly Away 2006 ...Try it.<i></i>
Nah, Pete, not far - you can keep your "half day" reputation intact! <i></i>
Thanks Deem,
I was a bit worried I wouldn't be back by 12 as I have a bar mitzvah party at 1pm I can't get out of... Cheers,
Pete

Z Web World
Mobile Dj, Web Design, Photography

"When you're feelin' down
When you feel
You need to get away
You can just fly away

I feel the world
Is going insane
If you feel the sun
You can just fly away."

Jean Claude Ades - Fly Away 2006 ...Try it.<i></i>
Gaye and I will be at the mobil garage(last one on the right heading north) at around 10 past 7. We will wait for you lot fueled up and ready to go!!!!! <i></i>
yeah DJ is going straight there & so am I & Azavic - so with luck we will all meet you there at Whittlesea around 7:15am "Busa riders always count in three's.... 100, 200, 300"

<i></i>