Jindy in Late 2007
Heidi1 Wrote:I don't cook. I also don't clean, pick up after anyone else or pay anyone else's morgage. I don't take bullshit and if I can't talk myself out of something I can usually fight my way out. Got any other questions?

will you marry me ?
[Image: bmr.gif]
will you marry me ?
[/quote]

I don't do that either. There is a lot of things I do do, but that isn't one of them.
is it my looks or personality ?
Hey Ward,
I did not know you had a place up that way. I will certainly be organising something then, come the end of the year!!

Do you have a website?
RaZz0R Wrote:well my only problem is that there is no need to change it. the poll that was run only saw half the number of people that voted say else where

Rubbish! Confused
Check again Raz. Only 20% voted FOR zone 5 (Jindy)...

We discussed.
We ran a poll.
We voted.
Now, like last time, a handful are trying to convince everyone that Jindy is the best venue again... 360 degrees!!! :(

PS: Raz, that's NOT your only problem! Roll
I agree PAN, 80% voted AGAINST Jindy.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
This reminds me of the forum software change
Not really Aza. In this one people are actually speaking up and saying what they want (80% in fact!!!) The software change had threads with most of us saying "whatever you think...".
Personally I'm happy to go with the 80% and I cant even remember where the 80% wanted to go..
out of zone 1 2 & 3 there was about 6 Qld Members who voted so that would be about 15% give or take so the other 85% are NSW & VIC members so it makes sense to have a ride located between Syd & Melb
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
oh sorry - my bad :) either way - I just wanna ride
then get a bike dude
I am sure these Polls are put up just to look like they mean something, because obviously they dont!!

Pan, Busgo book us in for October, The Victorian Hayabusa Club arent going to be riding for another 18 months and I definately want to ride before then!!!
Maybe December 08 I might change my mind about Jindy, but I doubt it!!

*No offence to those Victorians that actually ride*
Shayne
is there a victorian club?
Pink Angel Wrote:Hey Ward,
I did not know you had a place up that way.  I will certainly be organising something then, come the end of the year!!  

Do you have a website?

my site is www.tallangattamotorinn.com.au

We are quiet in December and January so I can definitely do you guys an excellent deal during that time (but only if you let me ride with you)

Also quiet during 2nd half June/July and 1st half August, but usually too bloody cold then.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .