Copper/Silver Bikes
you can't say f*** anymore?
f*** me - you fuckin can't - talk about chaning fuckin people words - ya c******* - f*** ya all :)

lol ok maybe it aint turned on for everything hahahaha
kawasuki Wrote:Strap the sucker. I said Farker but it came out lover WTF is going on here DJ When i say f*** thats how i want it to come out. f*** , c***, dick head I thought dick head might have come out as richard face.
Why is it that when something breaks or gets changed the DJ word comes up? Confused
I know where the big red button is in here that says "SWEAR FILTER" but I was not reponsible for pushing it. Pi_tongue

I was thinking though that it could be used for good instead of evil as a spell check...say if you typed in adn it would correct it to and...
but anyway...bottom line...wasn't me Ray.

Don't worry about an apology letter...just a few gallons of that oily stuff will do...Very Happy
Its been a while since some copper pics.......

The best colour AND best exhaust to boot!
Sorry I hurt your feelings, I was aiming for your face......
Come get some.......
glad the pipe worked out for you dude.Pi_thumbsupI remember simmos first 9 second pass on his copper came the first night he had his ti force on.the colour you,ve got on that pipe is awesome.
looks cool as mate cograts on such a sick and one of a kind busa well done!!!!!!!
I've got a Copper too, another one for the list.

I'll post some pics in the next week or 2 once I work out how to load them on from my new, (digital at last) camera.
Don't be scared Cam....

The funny thing is, those that have (or had) copper love them. Those that haven't always find an excuseLol2
Did you have 2 Coppers Achilles?

Achilles Wrote:
simmo Wrote:Mine

Clap

Mwah, just love it
This is the bike I've got now isn't it Simmo?