Giving each other a helping hand
This thread went really wrong somewhere along the line
[Image: bmr.gif]
mybb Wrote:This thread went really wrong somewhere along the line

really wrong implies that it at some stage had potential to be right. With this crowd right is a subjective term at best.

Like i said earlier i have a background as a mental health nurse, and from where i sit, this thread is one of the wards that dont get a whole lot of visitors, if you know what i mean.
CapeBusa Wrote:
mybb Wrote:This thread went really wrong somewhere along the line

really wrong implies that it at some stage had potential to be right. With this crowd right is a subjective term at best.

Like i said earlier i have a background as a mental health nurse, and from where i sit, this thread is one of the wards that dont get a whole lot of visitors, if you know what i mean.

hey, i've inly been institutionalised twice and that was only because the "doctors" who assessed me were a bit nuts. lunatics, valuing morality and a sense of desency, whats the point???
maggot Wrote:hey, i've inly been institutionalised twice and that was only because the "doctors" who assessed me were a bit nuts. lunatics, valuing morality and a sense of desency, whats the point???

Don't ya just hate it when some twat tries to force his sense of morality onto you. I got me own morals and ethics and ain't nothing gunna sway 'em. Well, maybe for large sums of money I might... or under the influence of burbon... or if i was drugged... or bored... or tired... or out having fun... or cause somebody dared me to... or ... well... er.... um....

Ok i don't got "stong" morals or ethics but i do got me own and i'm happy with em.

What are we talking about again?
We talking about emergencies and after all that I think you might be needing some emergency numbers now