RaZz0R's Paint job
Great work again from Ian....

tho I have to admit that I think he rushed the finishing because the rear hugger is missing & he didn't paint the pipes - but all will be sorted soon enough :)

Didn't fit my pipes tonight - getting late - but these pics will do for tonight.

[Image: busa1.jpg]

[Image: dash1.jpg]

Note: Below shot was taken with a flash on to show the light reflective sticker kit
[Image: flash1.jpg]

Note: Below shot was taken with a flash on to show the light reflective sticker kit
[Image: flash2.jpg]

[Image: flash3.jpg]
Note: Below shot was taken with a flash on to show the light reflective sticker kit :)
[Image: flash4.jpg]

[Image: front.jpg]

[Image: mirror.jpg]

[Image: tank1.jpg]

[Image: tank2.jpg]
silver looks more silver and the pink looks more red but that could be just the photos and lighting.. I think from the photos the colours look stronger and better than before
[Image: bmr.gif]
differnt decals this time ?
woohoo!
Looking good Raz.
Nice new paint.
Looks pretty nice from the pics. I really like the Thunder Composites light reflective decals. Makes the Busa stand out in any crowd, especially at night/low light conditions.

Charlie
yep diffrerent decals in colour - can't tell the real colour from the pics tho - more silvery :)

had Ian put the suzuki "S" above the "suzuki" on the tank for something different hehe

CAT3: Thats what sold me on the sticker kit :) its like secret bling :)

I'll add more later when I throw on the micron pipes I got as well & in day light
mybb Wrote:silver looks more silver and the pink looks more red but that could be just the photos and lighting.. I think from the photos the colours look stronger and better than before

no I agree & the silver around the dash & the plastic on the side of the tank being red I think make it look more sleek as well
looking good raz.
how good does it feel to have it back and better than before?
i know i feel bloody good...

cheers
Rob
very nice im sure seeing it in the flesh will be much better to.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Biker      Looks pretty good chris  Pi_thumbsup
never fly higher than your angel.
now thats the paints sorted mate, stay the f*** away from it with the dremel Lol3

I spose it looks alright, kinda. if you like that sorta thing:eyes:
surely there are more things to cut off ?
mybb Wrote:surely there are more things to cut off ?

im sure there are but you remember what happened to his hump when rod let him have a go on the dremelScary tis a good thing it was already rettin re-sprayed eh chris?
Looks a bit odd with the inner pannels painted all one colour .
The colours need to match up!
Just my opionCoolsmiley