Commando & RaZz0R's Ride
Dont be fooled Nemesis, you will notice that all the photos were taken in someones front yard, they never went anywhere.
[Image: bmr.gif]
lol as if - notice where the front is? healsville my friend hot off Mt Toolangi :)

kinda lucky we didn't take you - you would have been left behind :)
mate, with raz leading i nearly got left behinde:)
nah but seriously, first time i went, so all the bends wore blind for me, yet most corners i thought about pulling the knees in a bit. just to be safe.:)
Hey Chris,

Iâ€m sittin here green with jealousy lookin at the pics. Iâ€ve got so much school work to catch up on I feel like the only rides Iâ€m getting lately are to and from work. (Ok, so I shouldnâ€t complain having to ride 14 ks on windy coast top road with hairpins and sweepers.) But Iâ€m going too.

I donâ€t get what Nemesis is trying to say. I mean if heâ€s worried about the road requiring experience I wouldnâ€t be. Itâ€s an easy road. I mean just look at your back tyre. Your only using the middle three quarters. Lol2 Sorry couldnâ€t resist after you stated how youâ€d used the sides of your tyres.

I gotta admit one thing though. Your bike is lookin awesome. Seriously tempted to paint those side cover bits on mine after seeing how good they came up on yours.

Ok, better get back to work. Weâ€ll have to get out for a ride some day soon.

Geoff

PS Sorry about the cheap shot at your chicken strips but Iâ€m a real scrooge. If I pay that much for a tyre Iâ€ll be stuffed if I donâ€t get my monies worth by using all of it.
CapeBusa Wrote:Hey Chris,

Iâ€m sittin here green with jealousy lookin at the pics. Iâ€ve got so much school work to catch up on I feel like the only rides Iâ€m getting lately are to and from work. (Ok, so I shouldnâ€t complain having to ride 14 ks on windy coast top road with hairpins and sweepers.) But Iâ€m going too.

I donâ€t get what Nemesis is trying to say. I mean if heâ€s worried about the road requiring experience I wouldnâ€t be. Itâ€s an easy road. I mean just look at your back tyre. Your only using the middle three quarters. Lol2 Sorry couldnâ€t resist after you stated how youâ€d used the sides of your tyres.

I gotta admit one thing though. Your bike is lookin awesome. Seriously tempted to paint those side cover bits on mine after seeing how good they came up on yours.

Ok, better get back to work. Weâ€ll have to get out for a ride some day soon.

Geoff

PS Sorry about the cheap shot at your chicken strips but Iâ€m a real scrooge. If I pay that much for a tyre Iâ€ll be stuffed if I donâ€t get my monies worth by using all of it.

most guys on here dont ride often enough to have any strips
CapeBusa Wrote:PS Sorry about the cheap shot at your chicken strips but Iâ€m a real scrooge. If I pay that much for a tyre Iâ€ll be stuffed if I donâ€t get my monies worth by using all of it.

Hey mate :) was thinkin of callin you actually - I got next week off ;)

oh - also - you didn't see the tyres after that run :p note the wet spots in kinglake & mud through the middle of the lanes coming down toolangi - however - after black spur we both had our tyres tore up a little & right to the edge lol we did ok for a winters day - road temp was pretty low
just remember if you do head out next week give me a ring damnit. Its the last chance I'll get for quite a few monthsViolin
rgr mate - I have all of next week off ;) so will be getting out for sure.

However I will also be losing the bike for a day to Ian again while he fix's up somethings as well ;) but other then that I have 8 days to get out for a good ride :)
VERY NICE PICS,BUT SHOULD BE IN MEMBERS PHOTOS SECTION?
[Image: CA2BIZED.jpg] BACK IN BLACK!!!
please resize
Rocketrod Wrote:VERY NICE PICS,BUT SHOULD BE IN MEMBERS PHOTOS SECTION?:bird::bird::bird:

yeah - was looking for the ride report section - none there.

figure club member rides or something was in order.

Mybb - fark you! those are sized to 640x480 - no resize needed :p :bird::bird:

does some admin wanna move the thread? go ahead Very Happy
can we please have this thread moved please?
winge, winge, bloody winge.
i reckon some people need to relax!
Hey Raz Rocket is just keeping me on my toes
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com