Turbo kit advice
Sorry mate, not a sales tactic there, I only just found out myself and as Bill said he doesnt do the site anymore.

Not sure about his Shop either, http://www.hayabusaparts.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=22

Might be worth a phone call tonight if you have put money down.

If you went through Stedmans or RCC, nothing to worry about.
Shayne
Evil Wrote:
xhiler8r Wrote:
Evil Wrote:
abusa Wrote:Hope it works out, I heard that he closed shop!!

Bastard, stop scaring me !!!

he isnt scaring you buddy i heard the same thing he has even dumped the .org site also

I hate you guys !!!

y Undecided
xhiler8r Wrote:
Evil Wrote:
xhiler8r Wrote:
Evil Wrote:
abusa Wrote:Hope it works out, I heard that he closed shop!!

Bastard, stop scaring me !!!

he isnt scaring you buddy i heard the same thing he has even dumped the .org site also

I hate you guys !!!

y Undecided

Just kidding, bloody hell what a pain in the ass. I will make a call when i get home.
Will be mighty pissed off if thats the case and he still has the site running......
The last thing I read about Dennis was that he had enough of the site and the shop. I cant remember if the shop was closing down permanently or just closing down for new work as in no more new jobs to do until he caught up on all the stuff lying around his shop. I think one guy has had his bike in there getting a turbo fitted for 18 months now and still not finished I know Shane had to wait awhile getting the kit from him and it arrived in like 3 or 4 different shipments it was never enough to get the bike going completely but then again it did all arrive and that is the one i told you about Good luck i hope all works out well and when its all said and done you are gonna love it trust me a stock busa is going to feel like a postie
mmm, ok well all i can do now is contact him and see wtf is going on.

Will post results good or bad so others will know.
oh and you will also need to buy a billet sprocket cover and some extra heavy duty clutch spings Abusa can get them for you you will need the billet sprocket cover for when you install the springs that you dont bust the stocker cause its a typical cheesecake item like the sump plug oh and a very nice person told me to buy a set of metric ball end allen keys the best investment you will ever make when it comes time to fit that manifold be patient and walk away when shit dun happen cause a hammer and a turbo dun mix lol
I reckon we should make a list of extra bits that are needed to make the install happen smoothly I will start and if other wanna add i will edit the post and ad them to it
At this point a turbo would be good Violin
anyway its a great time to be buying from the states the dollar is going great pity they charge like $700 USD for shipping :( only kidding lol there is plenty of people both here and the states that can help out if ya get stuck and you have Bruce over there with you so you can rip his bike apart to see how it all goes together

I hope you also relise that the kit either conatins the dump pipe or the full system I do not believe you get both if you want both you have to ask for them and pay extra also as Shane did
xhiler8r Wrote:anyway its a great time to be buying from the states the dollar is going great pity they charge like $700 USD for shipping :( only kidding lol there is plenty of people both here and the states that can help out if ya get stuck and you have Bruce over there with you so you can rip his bike apart to see how it all goes together

Bruce ??

Don't know him Undecided
Evil Wrote:
xhiler8r Wrote:anyway its a great time to be buying from the states the dollar is going great pity they charge like $700 USD for shipping :( only kidding lol there is plenty of people both here and the states that can help out if ya get stuck and you have Bruce over there with you so you can rip his bike apart to see how it all goes together

Bruce ??

Don't know him Undecided

BlackZook he is over your way these days
xhiler8r Wrote:
Evil Wrote:

Bruce ??

Don't know him Undecided

BlackZook he is over your way these days

Cool, i will look him up.

Thanks Bill
Motorhead kits are/were fabricated by RCC anyway. I would go with RCC, Richard has a great reputation and he's very honest and forthright. If anthing were to delay the delivery he will tell you exactly what it is and when he expects to be shipping and won't give you the run-around.
Geri Wrote:Motorhead kits are/were fabricated by RCC anyway. I would go with RCC, Richard has a great reputation and he's very honest and forthright. If anthing were to delay the delivery he will tell you exactly what it is and when he expects to be shipping and won't give you the run-around.

Thanks for the tip, however i have already paid motorhead ....Undecided
Hey mate you can get me anytime on 0400 697 254. I'm based in Collie but happy to bring the bike to Perth if you need a hand or a look at a kit installed.

Mine is a Modified Velocity stage 2
Built motor
Aquamist water injection
Full Motec