Turbo kit advice
Maj Wrote:Shane is selling the MCX kit ?? thats top notch stuff!

Mayhave been an option just kicking around untill i get my shit together i guess money talks lol.

Just lifted this from .org

Dennis no longer Owns Hayabusaparts.com  I Do Know Hayabusaparts.com Was Sold... June-1-07  The New Owner Will Be Taking Over June 10  with Great Deals for the suzukihayabusa.org members... With Fast Shipping and Many New Products....   As for your Parts I Think You Will Get Them Soon.. Just Hang In There  
[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue
Mr Turbo kits on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SUZUKI-HA...dZViewItem

There also a stage 1 ghetto kit from stedmans but i cant get the link to respond

You will have to allow atleast $500 OZ min shipping for any kit from the states
then if ya get caught in customs there more for thatt as well
[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue
get off the puter and start putting that kit on the bike I know for a fact if we had of gone for that ride on the weekend that the kit would be already on your bike

You are one strong person Shane there is no way I could have a Turbo kit sitting there I would have to start bolting it on within a day or so
Me again.

Some days ago i contacted Velocity and Turbo-kits re supply and i have had no response.

Theres no way im sending off $5000 to god knows who if they can't even respond to an email.

I looked at rcc and it will cost me about $5500 aus to get it here. That is for a basic kit. I haven't emailed them yet for fear i won't hear back.

It seems to me most suppliers in the US are completely unreliable.

There is not much local knowledge here in WA other than car mobs.

I am looking at the kits and there is not much to them, What i think i will do is put my money back into my pocket and start educating myself in the art of turbocharging, I will build my own system when i am knowledgable enough using premium parts instead of kits that will go wrong in a years time and damage motors.

This way i will have the system i want and the ability to help others here in WA build the same without all the bullshit and running around

Thanks for your imput and advice guys, will keep the board posted too.
Biker
Evil, best bet to give them a call and see what they can do for you. Some of these guys dont check there Emails all that frequently, sounds strange but true. Most companies would also prefer to just to sell stateside than international, less hassle.

Have you contacted anyone on the list Bill put up, he was genuine when he posted that info. Unfortunately I wont be able to help out.

Not sure were the unreliable tag for these kits come from but that hasnt been the case from what I have seen and the parts are all known good quality, especially the ones mentioned here.

A few of us have had Ghetto Kits now for long periods of time, many klms and many trips down the strip. Most problems you see are from either poor fitment or people being greedy with power. Sure the the motors will deteriate over time and will need a freshen up sooner than a stocko but its all relative.

These US companies probably sell more turbo Kits than they sell full exhausts here in OZ, small exaggeration but the reputable ones do know what they are doing.

Good luck with what you decide in your Turbo quest
Shayne
Call Velocity or RCC it will save you a mountain or time and a probably a bucket load of money over building your own (mistakes are expensive).

They are both proven reliable kits that will not give you any trouble.
I thought i had it sorted found a shop it the states that would do the kit with a power commander for $5200 Aus. Deal. Yes

I phoned my bank to wire the money and they said $5500 Wtf

I said how did you come to that figure.

Here we go, Well although the aus dollar is at 84 cents at the moment american express will not recognise the world market and only value it at 80 cents.
Naturally i said " well f*** them off and go through someone else "

response:- no can do sunshine take it or leave it. Oh and there will be a $45 fee for transfering WtfWtfWtf

So now i have come to the end of my tither and my thoughts on the whole turbo thing ?

JUST FUKIN BLOW ME

No turbo, the whole world can get rooted when it comes to Hayabusa Turbos.

Im gunna supercharge the Boxster instead Drool
PayPal it over and stop ya sooking ya starting to sound like a Kwaka owner
xhiler8r Wrote:PayPal it over and stop ya sooking ya starting to sound like a Kwaka owner

Paypal steal 2.5 per cent.

Screw them too

Don't laugh I looked at the Kwaka optionScary
Evil Wrote:Me again

I am looking at the kits and there is not much to them, What i think i will do is put my money back into my pocket and start educating myself in the art of turbocharging, I will build my own system when i am knowledgable enough using premium parts instead of kits that will go wrong in a years time and damage motors.

This way i will have the system i want and the ability to help others here in WA build the same without all the bullshit and running around

Thanks for your imput and advice guys, will keep the board posted too.
Biker

YesTrophythats the best thing I have heard on this thread , just do it I did and Im sure Maj and myself could help with advise , but be aware this is the hard and long road but the best by far , give it a go
Clap
Gary
Evil, don't take this the wrong way but, if turbos were cheap and easy then everyone would have one!!!

Have a go at making your own, the hardware you'll find at the end was the easy part, the tune up is the key, get that wrong and thats were the dollars really start to add up.

If you still decide to buy a kit then I'd suggest a well known supplier, RCC, NLR etc if you cannot get hold of them on the phone then cross them off. You may end up paying a bit extra, but at least you'll have a working kit with some backup not a pile of rubbish without any help.

Leonard.
hay guys, just wana say ill neva buy stuff from overseas as i simply dont trust anyone, i rather buy my parts that are allready in aus as it will be easy to hunt them down if anythink did happen! all my turbo parts i bought from s and r pro and e-bay, tiz a long n slow process but my goal is to have 550hp for under $6000 with no corners cut. :ausflag:
Good luck mate. I think you may need it. Plenty here have been burnt by both suppliers.
ravestar Wrote:hay guys, just wana say ill neva buy stuff from overseas as i simply dont trust anyone, i rather buy my parts that are allready in aus as it will be easy to hunt them down if anythink did happen! all my turbo parts i bought from s and r pro and e-bay, tiz a long n slow process but my goal is to have 550hp for under $6000 with no corners cut. :ausflag:

Now this is what I would like to see 550 HP for $6K no corners cut I wanna know what sort of $$$$ you plan on spending on the enigine so it can take 550HP safely even if you can build a kit for under $2k that leaves $4k for mods

Dont get me wrong I am not bagging you I would like to see it done but in all honstey I am very doubtfull you will succeed Good Luck In Your Quest and post pics when ya done
thats what i hear alot i have most of the major parts i need allready but still need low comp pistons, head studs and intercooler. the only thing im gonna exclude from the budget is dyno time Pi_tongue

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)