The useless bits of info to see if we can make a million posts thread
good to see you posting fifi!!! big kudos to you.

yes busgo it took a major effort to resign..still shaking about the whole incident.not sleeping well keep dreaming silly dreams like for example ;that i have left bike jackets and gloves there.

i know i got everything out of there but dreaming of my bike gear????lordy what would psycoclgiists think.

i was told to put resume in a bank in town as there is a position going there..i do have a couple good mates in there but i cant help thinking out of the frypan into the fire.

best ever job i had was before my children arrived.
i worked with a group of guys checking sheep feets for footrot.
ou got to travell around alot and it was just fun.they liked having a girl hunting up the sheep as guys get too cranky andget rough with the sheep.esp when the sheep are lame..
but then i got pregnant and i wouldnt get into the yards in case i got charged into my tummy.so i had to give it up..years later i heard my old boss was killed.his ute rolled forward and crushed him against a gate.
well gunna go work on the resume' yukkkkk.......

or do heap of washing. decisions decisions.

busy weekend ahead.girlfriend comming down from tarree and we all going to a wedding..good catch up with old mates ect..

Messages In This Thread
RE: The useless bits of info to see if we can make a million posts thread - by cheeky - 23-10-2009, 08:43am