Nearly there.....
And ???
[quote=Maj]
And ???
didnt do any tuning on the weekend. just wanted to make sure it wasnt running too lean. the af was a touch over 10 and was making 210hp. i took thebiike for a good ride on sun and so far so good. all is going well with it.. really happy wiht the way its travelling so far.
Hp will come up when the fueling is right
bet it feels like heaps after ~170
Maj Wrote:Hp will come up when the fueling is right
bet it feels like heaps after ~170

shit yeah. fun times... i am happy with it being a bit tamer at 210. hahahaha tame.

gives me a chance to learn how to ride again. its not as bad as what i thought it would be. after a good ride yesterday i am allready feeling comfy with it.
Mind you aren't washing theoil off the bores running that rich.
Geri Wrote:Mind you aren't washing the oil off the bores running that rich.

i am not riding the bike much till i get a chance to have it tuned properly. just have to find some time to get to the room. its not a simple job unfortunately.
Tag 13 Wrote:

i am not riding the bike much till i get a chance to have it tuned properly. just have to find some time to get to the room. its not a simple job unfortunately.

Sam I reckon you must finally know what i am feeling now getting that last bit right has taken me the longest and its still not done on mine
xhiler8r Wrote:
Tag 13 Wrote:

Sam I reckon you must finally know what i am feeling now getting that last bit right has taken me the longest and its still not done on mine

hehehe yeah. its always the way. that said, im not going to rush it. its safe for now. we will just plod away at it steady steady. eventually we will get it right.
hardest thing is trying to find a time that tony isnt busy...
good to hear some progress ... welcome to the exclusive club of boosted busa's
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
Ok boosted boys with stock wheelbases.Are you guys just enjoying street rollons or a you gonna do some times with them.Our little groups times down here are beginning to tumble.2 in the 9.7,s one in the 9.8 and me soon on the way down(awaiting track).
Make that another all motor bike in the nines.Pi_tongueNow to chase and beat those pesky easyrider customers.Lol2