Whats the go here
anyone know what the hell is goin on here item located in Melbourne owner is german price is in Euro's http://cgi.ebay.com.au/H-SHAFT-Pleuel-Tu...dZViewItem

Maj what you up to buddy Knuppel2

This is the best translation i can come up with as my german is not very good

They offer here on 4 brand-new H-shaft piston rods (running piston rods) fur Suzuki Hayabusar turbo ect. Piston rod is enough for 119.5mm. They are from 4340 EN24er forging steel (like Carrillo, Arrows, Pauter) They are CNC bearbeited and the drillings hone on exact same tolerances. They are balanced up to 1gr.und have total weight of 405g with ARP 2000 screws. The dimensions are alike to series as with a piston rod. The piston rods are well fur 800PS To the piston rod originals or Tuning piston (FOR EACH Pistons, meal, konnen Wiesco, ect.) are fastened. This concerns top qualitat do not copy CHINA as with other offerers!! The piston rods in Australia shape of top qualitat forging steel!! No extra stower/tariff the piston rods is verschikt as gift! We have also turbo FOR EACH Tuning piston. Fur the price please inquire.
Seen them on ebay for ~6 months, says there made here but advertises on the European ebays ??
there not much cheaper than a Falicon or Carrillo so i personaly would stick to a known brand.

Conrods can do a lot of damage, had one cut a slot in a CB900 engine 20+ yrs ago, took out the starter,gearbox & cases and dumped oil (all of it) on my tire and a mate following, he nearly dropped it trying to swerve around this suddenly slowing and smoking object.
there been puled from ebay so mite have been litle scam Undecided
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Stick with carrillo rods bill , very reliable and strong .
pink pantys 4 every one .see you in hell bitches