tuning options.
i am happy to run with my pc3 but just out of interest, what other options are available for modifying the fueling on a turbo bike.
There is the Rapid Bike module. They are a nice unit. http://rapidbike.dimsport.com/infoprodot...80&lang=en
Pc is at the cheap and simple end of the tuning spectrum, most other options start with bigger injectors and a boost based mapping ecu, or secondary injectors and similar added ecu like microtech,interceptor,haltech all the way up to Motec.
Using a manager like the rapid bike module will not be any better than the PC and you would be starting from the very beggining with your tuning (and probably training a dyno operator at your expense)

With your system it will take about 20 mins to get it right, don't touch the current pc map just adjust the FMU (on a dyno)
Its rich so 1/8 turn out on the needle valve and re run, if needed re adjust another 1/8 and re run,
when you have the mapping very close then the pc map may need + or - 5% in a couple of areas to get it correct but i would be suprised if it needed any more than that if the fmu is set correctly.
cool, thats what we had planned as far as tuning mine was concerned. was just interested in the different options. i really couldnt be bothered moving away from the power commander just yet. as you said, the money has been spent, just a matter of cleaning it up