re-buttoning full floating rotors
so who does them and what $$
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
No luck? I have had a bit of a look around and so far have found jack. I will keep my ear to the ground though.
I'm sure that gdyup had them done (possibly Rev) on his a while back when they were anodised. you could try sending PM's but they dont get onto the new board all that often.

in melbourne there's awesome discs in Ringwood or bob matrin engeneering in FTG that can do them but dot know about up your way.
What are you doing there when there is perfectly good stuff to do at my place?
GlenTC Wrote:What are you doing there when there is perfectly good stuff to do at my place?

i'm not there getting anything its just places that I've dealt with in the pastPi_tongue

I'll work out a time to get up to you and drop that stuff off and mabey bring a wad of cash with me as well...
Cool. I'll take your money. I might even feed ya too. I have those two crafties standing by. Just drop me a call, I'm never that far away. I will fire up the playstation and I can demonstrate my lack of skill at the bike game. If you are doing jack tonight, come on up. I have a place for you too lay your head.
love too mate, but as usual gotta work tomorrow morning (as well as being there now) what about next weekend? If i can sort it early enough I'll lock it in so they cant beg me to workYes
I'll be here.
Macbusa Wrote:so who does them and what $$

THE BUTTONS ARE $16 EACH JUSTNEED TO DRILL OLD ONES OUT AND REPLACE
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
cheers... this place does them ..for reference if someone needsthem done at a later date.

AWESOME DISCS IN MELBOURNE, 03 9879 7755
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
Is the problem the buttons or are the carriers wearing , cos new buttons will not help in the long term if the carrier is crook,
Yep............Awesome Discs Pi_thumbsup

I had mine modded about 4 years ago & they'e been fitted to 2 busas
& done heaps of K's, been pounded unmercifully & they are still going strong.
Never ride the A model of anything.