Canberra Ride - Saturday 18th
Going for a ride again this saturday.
Meet at the caltex servo in Calwell for a 9am take off.
Will stop in cooma for brekkie, then Bombala, down the imlay road to eden, up the coast to merimbula then up the windham road to windham and the back of bombala and home again.

Ive done this ride once before and its awesome, has many different styles in it. I think its about 400kms, we will be stopping often, so the distance isnt a big issue.

Saturday is meant to be a nice day, but very cold morning, so rug up. Expect fog and frost on the way to cooma, but if all is good it should be fine after that.

If its raining then the ride is off. If you want my number, just ask. <i></i>
I'm off to Sydney for the last in a series of Extreme Dentistry! I know what I'd rather be doing. Count me in for the next one.

HEIDI xxx <i></i>
Saturdays are out for us during school mate, sporties are a Saturday thing, Hockey at 0900hrs and Soccer at 12.30hrs. The day is stuffed.

Sorry, Sundays, much better! Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Blue Buses Rule
Good Bike, Good Woman, Good Road, Good Weather, Good God - Good Bye!
Smith and Wesson - The original point and click interface.
<i></i>
Stick around Heidi some on the forum might need your help <i></i>
Ray,
I think Heidi is on the receiving end of this work not the practice of dentistry.
She will be ready for the bite hold on any willing wrestlers at Jindi.

Rgds BUSGO
<i></i>
I now like like a slightly demented piano, but I am far more socially acceptable.

I still think I can wrestle any of you. <i></i>
As long as there is no jelly involved......Armidale was bad enough.......simmo hasnt been the same since that trip. Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
Strike a blow for freedom...Smash a speed camera!!!<i></i>
What was that Graham you would take on Heidi if Jelly was involved
I'm backing Heidi on this one after your last poor start Cheers Robert
<i></i>
Hey it wasnt me complaining of the sore arse the next morning was it......SIMMO!!! I think your shits came out copper silver for a while too. Ahve you been down to action Parramatta, they have one of those vintage gas guzzlers too, but the 2000 Red/Grey is all sold out, couldnt get them any more and commands a premium price is what they heard. In fact they had no Gay Mardi Gras Pink either, so somebody brought that instead of the copper silver, so how does that make you feel. Dr Graham is ready to help. Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
Strike a blow for freedom...Smash a speed camera!!!<i></i>