Vic ride this weekend anyone?
Going to be great weather,
Are the pm group going for latte's on the northern part of the block?? i may be nearby with a plodders group (boring but getting a few easy one's in while a mate's bones finish knitting) <i></i>
"bones finish knitting..
Gdymac Deal"
U guys crack me up! Cheers,
Pete
Mobile Dj, Web Design, Photography, Bullshit Artist?
Z Web World
"I don't want a pickle,
I just wanna ride my motorsickle."
Arlo Guthrie

<i></i>
Unfortunately, I can't make the hypersonic ride in the arvo due to family commitment, so it's the scenic one at 9am for me which is probably just as well, as I'm still playing with suspension settings to get this thing handle like it used to.

Stewie Mac

<i></i>
got a BIG gig 2night
14th bday from 8-11
gunna be hungover in morn.. Cheers,
Pete
Mobile Dj, Web Design, Photography, Bullshit Artist?
Z Web World

"I don't want a pickle,
I just wanna ride my motorsickle."
Arlo Guthrie 1969
<i></i>
yes doin the block myself tomorow,should be a few winter wobblers out (cover ya plates up,dont look back) <i></i>
Well the winter hibernation must have finished if fast Freddie and especially Gstring are out!

I'll bring the polaroid boys! Proof that you both ride!

I'll prolly be at Marysville around 1452 hrs, if I don't fall off in a corner and if the Filth don't nab me!

Still haven't heard from me old mate What gives?

Must get together soon for a ride Bre. I've got a top end run mod your gunna luv.....................

Have a safe ride guys.

<i></i>
And what are the chances of this one happening guys?

We Gringos up north need pictures pictures pictures or it's a conspiracy, riding the Busa in Victoria. Bracksy is probably reading this and marshalling the troops.

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
Strike a blow for freedom...Smash a speed camera!!!
Burn the Copper Silver and Gay Mardi Gras Pink!!!
Red/Grey and Blue Blacks Rule!!!<i></i>
Unlike like some scrupuless people north of the border,us Victorians will be burning up the hot bitumen on sunday in glorious 24 degree heat,so suffer in your jocks if your not out and about tommorow <i></i>
Me & Dirtbags will be there at 9am, Ronnie, hold the pickles. <i></i>
What a great day out around our beautiful central Victorian roads today. Every bike in Victoria was brought out of hibination today because there was a lot of us out there on a mild 24 degree day ,covered just a cool 710klm and only saw one accident involving a bike,well it was only a duckati. Great turn out guys and girls,hope you all had as good a day as I did. <i></i>
Good effort Ramjet....

You did the Happy Meal run and then the McGydy upsize run!

Getting too dark for the tinted visor on the home straight!

I see Dirtbags and Baldy took the long way and followed you???

Great day. But I reckon the wobblers will be tarping their bikes again by Thursday!

Cheers, Riding not Talking

<i></i>
The bike is tarped already.
memo to G-string:
Sunday 27 Nov, 2005 is also likely to be a clear day with no threat of rain.
I will also grace the roads with my prescence, you wanna join me??

I had a ball today, thanks fellas <i></i>
The A.M. Happy Meal run was quite good actually.

Nice sedate pace, I've never seen so much country side on a Hayabusa run. Not like the upsize runs of the past, were tunnel vision takes over and any views of the countryside are only a blur.

See ya next time Gdyup!!

Stewie Mac

<i></i>
I recon i saw more countryside than anyone , riding with the local wobblers, at Swanpool i nearly turned left to see if i could catch the pm group . but didn't. <i></i>
Only in my mirrors Bre!!!

Glad you all had a great day.

Others didn't. See main discussion board on the Fatality.

Cheers,

R.I.P. Al <i></i>