Gold Coast Bike Week
Hey guys anyone thinking of going to the bike week at the coast It starts on the 30th August and ends on the 5th of September here is a link for those that might want to come along

Bike Week

oh and there is stuff to look at also

and there is another challenge for the QLD Busa club to redeem themselves

what about a bungee challenge

Regards Bill

Busa's Rule On The Rest<i>Edited by: Xhiler8r&nbsp; at: 28/7/05 10:13 pm
</i>
I'll more than likely go down for a look.
It will be mid week as thats the days off I'll be on by then. <i></i>
I'll be in the area, I'm not into the whole harly riding gorilla scene though. Give a time and a place to meet, would be good to meet some faces. <i></i>
Xhil,
What a classic pic...that bungee one Cheers,
Pete
Z Web World

Sound ya horn when
going past a manned speed camera.
Let's all give them a protest blast!

You can make a difference!
More Info

<i></i>
Ok fellas it is getting close now anyone interested in going down on Sunday forthe show n shine

Idone some ringing around for those that want to enter the show n shine the bikes have to be there by 9am it cost $15.00 to get in So I am suggesting that a meeting up of any interested riders be at 8am at the servo at Yatala and leaving around the 8:20am for a nice easy boring ride down the highway

hope to see a few there Regards Bill

"Secret Mod Group Is Kicking Butt"

Busa's Rule On The Rest<i></i>
Ripped froms ozsportsbikes.com..

Memorial run September 3rd 2005,this is an annual event and has been running for 10 yrs, the last 4 yrs it has grown to average about 200 bikes.
We meet at JC Slaughter Falls Mt cootha from 10 am and leave at 11am sharp.We will be traveling to Gold coast bike week via Mt Tamborine where we will have a bbq lunch (sausages and hamburger patties with salad).

There is a request of a donation of $15 per rider and $5 per pillion to cover costs,costs are lunch and entry to Bike Week,there will also be a donation made to a charity after the run,in 2004 $500 was given to the orthopedic ward at the RBH from God's Squad CMC on behalf of those who attended the run last year. It is open to all makes and models of bikes and is a great opportunity to remember friends that loved to ride and are no longer with us. The day is for those who attend and not for the benefit of the organizers.

If anyone would like to add a name to the memorial list which will be read from the stage at bike week at 3.00pm Saturday afternoon contact
Macca on 0416 101595 or during business hrs 07 55783553.

All are welcome, come along and have a great day....Macca.

********************************************* Shane
Jimboomba QLD
<i></i>