ping Grant
Hey grant I remember you saying that you are running a 600 arm on your Busa I dont wanna scare you but have a look at tthis and do some checking on yours so you stay safe

http://www.suzukihayabusa.org/forum/inde...c=117277.0
yeah haven't fitted it as yet... it's all ready but.. just going to buy a chain this week. I bought a beautiful billet brake hanger that eliminates the brake caliper support arm... so that'll clean the a$$ up abit..

I was chattin to Greg (maj) and he runs a 600 arm as well.. and from what i understand from what Greg said, that guy in the link above didn't have it setup right... something to with his spacers... and not letting the swingarm move freely..

I'm going to be running solid links... not threaded..

cheers for the thought..
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
Yeah there's a 5mm difference in centreline, a couple of washers that just fit over the bolt and it fits the same as a std busa arm,ZXAlan used bigger washers and locked the link up solid, didn't last long , he had the right idea but wrong application.
Many guys just do up the bolts without checking and have no probs but i don't like to see the link forced across , should be free to move by hand with no load on the swingarm.
Maj I have been reading his thread and it really looks like the swingarm is to blame here and probobly his execution of mounting it I reckon he was damn lucky to walk away from that un injured
xhiler8r Wrote:I reckon he was damn lucky to walk away from that un injured

and not to mention his bike stayed upright... damn lucky for sure..
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)