Laptop for Rocket
BUSA-RO Wrote:just noticed Rod poped in Yesterday 20:28 i big thanks to you no who you are Pi_thumbsup

Yes He was online and he told me he wanted to post a BIG Thank You on the board to his mates. Pi_thumbsup
He doesn't have any trouble connecting to the internet. But he has had some trouble with it dropping out after about 10 minutes, Not sure why.Confused It just happens.
He sends his thanks anyway. Clap
never fly higher than your angel.
Mutha Wrote:
BUSA-RO Wrote:just noticed Rod poped in Yesterday 20:28 i big thanks to you no who you are

Yes He was online and he told me he wanted to post a BIG Thank You on the board to his mates. Pi_thumbsup
He doesn't have any trouble connecting to the internet. But he has had some trouble with it dropping out after about 10 minutes, Not sure why.Confused It just happens.
He sends his thanks anyway. Clap

Dropping out after 10 minutes is not so bad for a bloke who is not too well..

It won't be long before he can keep it up for an hour or so.Pi_thumbsup

(Laughter is the best medicine)
Wm
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Lol3 Busgo Lol3

Rod told me a story tonight, it was a Saturday night at the Hospital about two weeks ago.
It was about 3am in the morning and Rod decided he was going home.
He put on his clothes and walked down 7 flights of stairs, so the nurses wouldn't see him. I don't know how he managed get as far as he did, But he did. Undecided He caught a Taxi home and stayed there for about an hour , he said. His mobile rang and it was the nurse asking where he was.
Anyway, His brother in law brought in a pair of hand cuffs tonight, as a joke to shackle him down. Lol3
Call me a sentimental twit, but you lot are bloody awesome. It's fantastic to see a group of strangers from such diverse social and economic backgrounds come together for a worthy cause when all you have in common is a bike.

Your capacity for empathy is outstanding and you prove without a doubt that the world isn't totally stuffed.

I feel that it is a great honor, personally, to be able to call all of you aquatiances and some friends. If i was in charge of giving out medals etc, you'd all get one for sure.

Totally, outstandingly, awesomely, brilliant!

Geoff
Clap
Update, As from yesterday, Rocket has been moved from the Alfred Hospital to Bethlehem Hospital, palliative care. He says he is feeling a lot better since he has stopped having chemo. He's been able to keep light meals down and he's not dopped up with heavy drugs. He looks better for it, but he's not out of the woods yet.
Pray for him people's...
also... just to throw out the word.

my work lappy has devloped a hardware fault causing the broadband card we have to drop out.

we need to source another laptop - it only need to run windows xp & have a pcmcia slot which is by no means an new thing. so please if you have one that you can lend that would rock.

Ta
Mutha Wrote:Update, As from yesterday, Rocket has been moved from the Alfred Hospital to Bethlehem Hospital, palliative care. He says he is feeling a lot better since he has stopped having chemo. He's been able to keep light meals down and he's not dopped up with heavy drugs. He looks better for it, but he's not out of the woods yet.
Pray for him people's...

He is certainly in our thoughts and our prayers Teza,

Please give him our very best next time you get in to see him.

Max:aussieHayabusa:aussie
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Madmax Wrote:
Mutha Wrote:Update, As from yesterday, Rocket has been moved from the Alfred Hospital to Bethlehem Hospital, palliative care. He says he is feeling a lot better since he has stopped having chemo. He's been able to keep light meals down and he's not dopped up with heavy drugs. He looks better for it, but he's not out of the woods yet.
Pray for him people's...

He is certainly in our thoughts and our prayers Teza,

Please give him our very best next time you get in to see him.

Max:aussieHayabusa:aussie

I have passed on you thoughts to him Max and he is happy to know that people care about him. Pi_thumbsup He knows we all want him back hear, with us old mad bastards. Lol3