08 Busa Video
not a bad video showing just how bloody ugly that ass end really is some nice close up camera action

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLPnbaG6Ahw
Bill,
I personally think you have your head in your arse on this one. The more I look at it the more I like it. Face it - the Bus has changed, even more aerodynamic, an even prettier arse!Smitten

MaxHayabusaHayabusaHayabusa
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
hmm...from that video its really starting to grow on me. Its almost like when the original 99 model came out. Everyone was like 'man that is butt ugly' & they all go and buy one eventually. I think she's going to look really bloody good in the flesh, can't wait to see it in the showroom.

I might start an 08 Busa fund, save a bit each week for her...mmmmmm
I agree with Copper.
Volvi has mentioned this too.
In a year we will prob all be saying totally awesome bike...lol
I have spies out looking to see what date we can start collecting '08s.

Max:aussieHayabusa:aussie
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
The honcho from Suzuki Australia says in the last quarter this year...???
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
November is the usual month.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
I love it ....................................................except for the back end.. i even tried to tell myself i liked it, but i dont :( The white.. yuk.... Still holding out faith for when i actually see it
[Image: bmr.gif]
mybb Wrote:I love it ....................................................except for the back end.. i even tried to tell myself i liked it, but i dont :( The white.. yuk.... Still holding out faith for when i actually see it

same here 90 % of that bike i love the ass end i hate i will never like it never i say
Bill are you refering to the 08 busa or the ass end in your avatar?
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO