New v Old discussion board
as always Astro right on the money.
Very well put.
Well put Mr Astro but keep it short next time Ghastly
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Well said Astro ! Only one but. It may seem like there are some factions, that I would put down to state to state familiarity and the certain directions or interests each member takes might lead them to the same place where others may be involved. Having said that, it was The Womans and my first Jindy expierence this year and we tried to put faces to as many names we could that we see on the board pretty much everyday which was absolutely great. It was like a family get together because the common denominator is of course our beloved BUSA's.....
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?
Well said Astro. One important point Id like to make is............were still here! Almost 8 years and were still alive, now thats an achievement within itself. The American board has been on and a off a few times, plenty sites came and went. UK had some then puff they were gone and new one popped up. Germany had a big one forget his name, theyre gone. Through all of this the Australian Hayabusa Club has been around and is still around since Nov.'99. Weve had our ups and downs, thriving good info board and sometimes boring. In the end its what we collectively make of it and how and what we contribute to it.

Either way the Club lives and so does this board. That says something.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
This board, and the people, mates, who are here make this discussion medium something good and worth doing. Really looking forward to Jindy this year, talk bullshit, blokes and babes (boys for Heidi), and suck far too many Jack Daniels, and trying to stay dry.Lol2

Max:aussieHayabusa:aussie
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Yeah. Good reminder Max. Lets not forget the run to Coffs Harbour as well for those northerners who find Jindy a bit too far.
I hope to do both.....
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
yes i hope to do at least one Yes
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Hijacked Welcome
Just my 2 cents worth......... I think it takes a while before people feel completely comfortable with a new forum. You have got used to the old style forum, knowing where everything is, how to navigate to places quickly and without thinking about it, and it just feels like home.
You come into a new looking forum and it does not feel right, for quite some time. Whilst you may know what you are doing, it does not hold that same type of familiarity that you have been used to. Given a bit more time, I am sure that same feeling of comfort will return.
I think I nailed one problem.

I just got 2 pm's asking for the manual download... which is in the download section of the forum.

I think you guys need to change the main forum layout so you can see that there are in fact other sections to the forum.

This default layout - IMO - is the same as ezyboard's main index & had the same problem. : http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/index.php

That index should be able to be changed to make all the different sections of the forum stand out - or have sub forums under main headings coz having it all on one page aint working since a set number of people couldn't find the download section... which is under "Non Bike Discussions" which also have Jindy 07 there?

just my 2 cents
Dont no what you are looking at Raz but i can see every section i am on default skin Confused
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
if you scroll down enough yes?