Sydney WSID Wednesday nights
Just started a new Wednesday night thread, if we use it each week we will have a idea who's in and out each week Nerd

In tomorrow night 25th July

I'll be running still up in the air sliding everywhere but I still got give it a go,
Far bit of rubber put down on Sunday but the cold damp night may stuff things up.
This week trying 4 long stacks & short shifting Confused
I'm working at the uni at Penrith each Wednesday this semester, so I'm in for most nights starting in August Pi_thumbsup
I,m in and i,ll be short and shifty too.Try full tank simmo to help keep the nose down.If the grips there it may just be a good night provided i don,t get kicked out for misbehaving.Fatman
If you do get the boot Glenn, hopefully it'll be for consistent 9's, not just for burnouts in the car park like the good old days Roll
Awaiting parts, out!

Leonard.Biker
Carpark burnout practice showed me where the grip is,it ain,t on the track.The low lying cloud I was hiding in was the giveaway.Embarassed
Its funny how that works,in my opinion,traction is far better on the street
than any of the tracks ive been to watch.
Okay,so ive only been to two lol.
NEMESIS Wrote:Its funny how that works,in my opinion,traction is far better on the street
than any of the tracks ive been too.
Okay,so ive only been to two lol.

I tend to agree there!
I've always launched way harder at the track than on the street and the front wheel comes up on the street but never at that track which only tells me that traction must be less at the track. My bike is at 10/10ths at the moment getting sorted so I'll be keen to give it another run once it's all good again.

MannyBiker
No rear cowl on at the moment, would give me an unfair advantage over the rest and put you all to shame, am fitting undertail, next week for sure.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Kicked out on second run.I was just warming up too.Didn,t see any copper bikes go past either.Now i expect to be out for a while to fashion a chainguard,brake reservoir bracket,lanyard etc the whole medical and hundreds of dollars shitfight.I,ll be back and I,ll be commin out swingin.Oh yeah 9.851@145.1mph with a 1.787 60ft(crap).
Hard luck A, gives me a couple of weeks for turning Pi_thumbsup

ps thanks for de-tuning my bike Knuppel2

Well back to my 2 long & 2 short stacks me-thinks, i will have the front slammed for next week & see if that keeps the front down a bit 2fast4u
Commiserations Glenn, thats gonna hurt, BTW I've done better than that and didn't hear a peep, luck of the draw I suppose.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Spam if i managed a 60ft like that with my stocker id be telling a random
storeclerk at safeway about it.
:(
Thats a reasonable 60ft for a stock height bike.For a lowered bike its a disgrace.The bike should be capable of 1.5,s i just need lots more practice.Feeling the throttle stop early in 1st gear and holding on for the ride sure is a rush.To borrow a term from colin edwards describing a motogp bike .Cut off a bulls nuts,wave them in his face,then jump on his back.Pinning a busa in first until redline feels a bit like that.Thats why it takes so long to do consistent low 60ft times.
[Image: BikeNightFlyer2Pan.jpg]