User name & password issues
Guys,
I can't get into the Galleries.
I put in my u/name & password & it says
*** Couldn't log in. Try again ***

Go through the "I forgot my password" link just to be sure.
When I put in the email address which is in my profile I get this:
Selected user does not exist!

So where do I go from here??????
You actually have to sign up/register to the galleries. It does not accept the user name and password you use to log onto this sight. Nerd
Cheers Taub
[Image: Banner_blueandwhite2.jpg]
But you can use the same name just need to regester for gallary Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Thanks guys. Didn't realise an additional registration was required.
Yes so thats whats going on. Man I thought I was being such a user!!
MrsTonysEvilTwin Wrote:Yes so thats whats going on. Man I thought I was being such a user!!

Spoke to soon..
When I log out of here and then go to log on on my lappy it still hates me so I am actually 3 people on the board because I access 3 different computers
[/quote]
When I log out of here and then go to log on on my lappy it still hates me so I am actually 3 people on the board because I access 3 different computers
[/quote]

That's one up on me Trix. I use both Desk Top & Lappy with same user name no probs.
Mrs T you will probely have to sign out on the other computers then sign back in with original name and password.
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
how do you regester for gallary
john burness Wrote:how do you regester for gallary

Click on "Galleries" at teh top of this page & then got the theRegister buton at the top of that page & you're in.
Taubusa Wrote:You actually have to sign up/register to the galleries. It does not accept the user name and password you use to log onto this sight. Nerd

When I registered for the galleries, I used my same username and password as I do on the this sight, no probs. Coolsmiley
never fly higher than your angel.
REGISTERD GOT ACCEPED BUT STILL CANT GET IN FARK I HATE COMPUTERS
john burness Wrote:REGISTERD GOT ACCEPED BUT STILL CANT GET IN FARK I HATE COMPUTERS

Confused
never fly higher than your angel.
john burness Wrote:REGISTERD GOT ACCEPED BUT STILL CANT GET IN FARK I HATE COMPUTERS

When all else fails, take the easy path.

ASK DJ>>>>>