the clubs gone to the dogs
Ghastly who agrees Clap not as friendly anymore. Knuppel2
pink pantys 4 every one .see you in hell bitches
Wtf I Agree
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
I agree ....
and I blame BUSA-ROD and copperjosh for starting it ....

just kidding Wm
Lifes to short to argue ?
mechanx Wrote:Lifes to short to argue ?
Ditto Pi_thumbsup
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?
mechanx Wrote:Ghastly who agrees Clap not as friendly anymore. Knuppel2

Although I am sure that this is just bait...

Folks can choose to waist their time by lowering their and the clubs standing with recent behavior. We are all grown ups here and if that is what the vocal majority chooses to do then that is what possible new members will see. It is not for one member such as me to judge other members conflicts or disagreements but I would ask you folk to please consider that this forum is a live advertisement for our club.

To help you understand what this sort of behavior does, I can give you an example. Yesterday I referred a newspaper to this club (with help from a friend) for the purpose of showing how mateship is alive and well and that people with a common interest can band together and help a mate in need.
There will more than likely be a story written about the assistance that this club has given to one of our members who is quite ill and also to acknowledge the very kind and generous donation of a local business in my area for this cause.
I would imagine that the person that I spoke to from this newspaper will take the time to peruse this site before writing the article.

My point is that there are things at work here that are bigger than petty differences of opinion and I for one would prefer those things to be delt with in a more private manner. Perhaps by email or PM.

Up to you guys, but I'm not interested in reading it or having it here.
What's a short life got to do with it? I ride a motorcycle like an idot, ive never contemplated longevit. Besides i'm too, tired, too pissed, and to lazy to argue. So ner!
no worms ,yabbys or squid here?
I think the clubs bitchiness is proportional to the riding weather.If we can,t get out and ride,its like we are all on our rags.I couldn,t be f****d arguing so i,ve bought thermals and go to the drags in the freezing cold.I prefer to kick some arse with timeslips than grow a big hairy pussy.(i,m not into waxing).Now i,ve been kicked out of the drags for going too fast,i have to get licenced.When i return all licenced $$$ look out.
It's called SADS

Seasonally
Adjusted
Depressive
Syndrome.

I spend my time looking out the window, waiting for the rain to clear so I can take the bike 500m up the road just to check the PO Box!
Fark I'm miserable (anyone doesn't like it, you can all go and get farkedPi_tongue)
Sorry guys,
I'm just chasing him down. I am not the first he has done the dirty on. I keep apologising and asking for your collective forgiveness. I believe he is using us up and hate that. I again beg for your collective indulgence while I sort this out.

Cheers

Max:aussieHayabusa:aussie
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Madmax Wrote:Sorry guys,
I'm just chasing him down. I am not the first he has done the dirty on. I keep apologising and asking for your collective forgiveness. I believe he is using us up and hate that. I again beg for your collective indulgence while I sort this out.

Cheers

Max, respectfully, sort out your problem, just don't do it here on a public forum. I'm asking you to please respect the other users of this forum that have no part in your dispute and that you resolve it in a more private manner. I think that enough has been said both here and in other threads, I have asked that some of these remarks be removed for the good of the forum, and i ask now that this finishes here.

With respect,
Geoff
Wtf is Mechanx on, and Max what does (who) owe u ??
Just in case i buy a ticket at Jindy.
Now I think about it Ray. I never did get that oil for doing those labels about three years ago. Lol3
Where have you been old man, you have just about missed the whole thing.
Razz was a so-called contributor of prizes at Jindy, he said he had 3 metal models of Hayabusas that he had put up as prizes at the raffle.

Long story short, I have been chasing him for the prize I won since April, when I told him I would take it to the board and make it public - he suddenly ran out of lame excuses and told me to f*** off.
I went public here, because it was a Board Jindy charity raffle, you were the major sponsor rememberConfused
Then he suggested we all get f****d.
I have suggested a way out of this. send you $150 in cash for you to donate to your charity and I'll stop asking him to ut up or shut up.
So then he told me to get f****d again.
Over to you Red Leader. I understand that he has not sent any of the three prizes he said he had put up. I have had PMs from other board members who say he has f****d them over too.
I just want this young bloke to put up the money into your charity or put up the three prizes. I think that is a realistic expectation that the club is in the position to make.

Then he started going invisible after he had said he was leaving. That came from another PM from someone who knows. I don't believe this is unreasonable.

Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!