moto gp
Starscream Wrote:There are a few of us leaving Wed morning from the Mobil servo on the Hume after Picton Rd exit. Will post up what time as soon as I find out.
Sounds good. The larger the group the less interested the Highway Patrol will be.

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
If the 7 day forecast is correct.

Bring your wet gear guys weather looks shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.
AntsBuza Wrote:If the 7 day forecast is correct.

Bring your wet gear guys weather looks shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

StormTHATS OK IT ALLWAYS RAINS IN VIC. ILL BE TOBeerTO NOTICE

PM sent max..
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Hey Nemisis, when you think of our Cowboy, it's probably not a good idea to mix him up with the "Brokeback Mountain" type of cowboy or you might get invited out the back.LOL

Max, how 'bout we meet up on the island? Say Sat. night or something. My mobile: 0438189761.
Be good to catch up.

Regards
Chopper

m8ee
Dimwit

Group: QLD Member

Quote:
Hey Nemisis, when you think of our Cowboy, it's probably not a good idea to mix him up with the "Brokeback Mountain" type of cowboy or you might get invited out the back.LOL

They don't call him "iron arse" for nothing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chopper says - "Harden the fark up Australia"

Damn straight...
You heard him...Beer

Got footrot from the shower matee?
Thats all f****d up...

Wherever yous are going to be kicking it during the
week fellas,keep us melb boys posted so we can catch up
for a...
Well..
Catchup!
An have scons an muffins or whatever it is yous carrot
eating bunny qld/nsw guys do lol...Trophy
Meeting up at the servos after picton road exit on the hume at 7.00am. Leaving approx. 7.30.
I'll be there by Thursday morning and camping down there till Monday. If anyone wants to catch up I'm on a 2000 model red and grey with Qld plates.

Everyone, dont forget the ride in on Saturday from Cranbourne to the track. Its on every year and has about 1000 bikes leaving...its a blast. So even if your at the track, leave to join the ride Sat morning. Be in the main strip of Cranbourne by 9.00 am for it.
Has anyone thought about having a meet up in Cowes on the Saturday night?

If not, look out for a bright pink jacket and say hello. Party-smiley-018
Pink Angel Wrote:Has anyone thought about having a meet up in Cowes on the Saturday night?

If not, look out for a bright pink jacket and say hello. Party-smiley-018
Hey PInki, have you got our mobile numbers? If so give us a ring and we'll all get together as you suggest.

Cheers

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
I have indeed
Mine is 0411 562008
Heading down Sunday morning with some mates.
Just got back from the track - saw Ant there. There's a couple of busas around the area, including a couple in the show'n'shine.

A good day to be wearing your wets but it wasn't too bad.
Well what a great weekend. We had idiots at the nextcamp throwing crackers and dry ice bombs at us so some few stern words one night then had to get physical the next night. The Monday, headed off to Omeo and what a great ride. Omeo via Bairnsdale, then Hotham, Bright, Mount Buffalo then to Beauty what a great ride. I'm all twistied out. Need to organise a group ride through there soon.