weather madness
So since its been crappy weather and the drags have been called off twice and we can,t really go for a ride,whos gonna start the next catfight.Lol3
Ok i will i was in Sydney yesterday and that place had more police than humans what a fuggin hole Worse than Melbourne some verry weird people in sydney found a nice pub in city C Bar but other than that bunch of Ferrals

Saw Pan but did not want to bother him he looked busy Confused
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
That bloke is there everyday.........must be a millionaire by now Violin poor bastard
Cheers Taub
[Image: Banner_blueandwhite2.jpg]
hahaha. He was there last time I worked in Sydney. It must take a lot of focus to waste every day of your stinking life. At least he isn't as bad as those uni students who just discovered that people live like shit in poor countries. Not even a PS2 let alone a PS3! How do they live?
We got Apec , we got it all. Only Sydney get s the best . Cause it is the best. Next time any of U ferals come accross the boarder without permission be prepared for a gun battle..
I thought i was going to get shot Ray i was down the Quay and i spoted a sniper on roof so i pulled camera out and zoomed in on him just as he was zooming in on me put camera down real fast
I gave that bloke a gold coin as out of about 10 people i asked where was the train station he was the only one that told me it was behind me Confused . One thing that pisses me of was i saw one bloke that asked me for money he was smoking i told him to Quit i did when i could not afford them any more but if i was living on the street i probely would smoke as well
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
The beggar has you all fooled.

Have a think about it. How many people walk past him ever day he is there? Even if a small proportion of those that pass by toss in a dollar, how much does he make each day he is out there? mmm

And we lot work for a living. I might take it up myself.

And while I'm here. APEC. When I did my gun safety, you NEVER, EVER point a loaded gun at anyone. That's how accidents happen. But then it's justified if some dozey sniper let's one rip.

And talking of let one rip....WHY didn't some Secret Sevice agent or roof-top sniper empty their weapon into that car involved in the "Chaser's" stunt the other day. At least they could have claimed it to be justified. (cretins)

What else can I rant about while I'm wound up?

Yeh, my girl-friend dumped me. Have to find another one 'cause there's no chance of getting any (sex) from my wife. She's only here for my money.

Hell, I might go to Sydney with a camera and zoom in on a sniper and see who twitches first.

B ye fo r nooowwww.....v al i um ta k in g e f fee eect
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)