Brissy ride
anyone wanna go for a ride this coming Thursday 29th December let me know looking for numbers Regards Bill

"Secret Mod Group Is Kicking Butt"

I Am Not Racist I Hate Everyone Equally

<i></i>
Hey bill i'd love to go for the ride, unfortunately thurs is when im going to buy a bike, would love it if ppl would like to meet up at springwood and help, we could all go from there. just a suggestion <i></i>
Any idea when or where you would be heading mate?

Troy. <i></i>
Might do a coast run in the arvo at least we wont melt in all our PROPER riding gear will we Regards Bill

<i></i>
I should be okay to meet up somewhere at 6:30ish.

Troy. <i></i>
Are you guys goin for a ride to the coast or goin to the drags? <i></i>
to the coast mate we are going to meet at Yatala BP around 5:30 - 6:00 pm f****d if i wanna ride in 40 degree heat you gonna come Jeffery Regards Bill

<i></i>
Big storm 100klms south

I will see how the weather holds out! <i></i>
long way south my friend

Regards Bill

<i>Edited by: Xhiler8r&nbsp; at: 29/12/05 11:31 pm
</i>
Wot u Think'n,Bill

If it moves east about the time where comin home you will have a lot of cleanin to do <i>Edited by: Fords01 at: 29/12/05 5:28 pm
</i>
shit happens Bro and in this heat i reckon getting soaked wouldnt be so bad Regards Bill

<i></i>
Well we had another great ride with no mishaps along the way Danny on his new 01 Blue/silver Troy on the Black/Blue Jeff on the Black/Purple a Tony on a CBR 900 from another forum QMRF and myself the only bad part of the ride was that now I have a sore neck from all the eye candy was good to meet you Tony and keep an eye out here for more ride days cause up in QLD we actually do ride Regards Bill

<i></i>
yeah was a great ride.( very sore afterwards) next time hope we can get more numbers up but to all the guys that cam thanks for a 1st run and hope many more follow <i></i>
Good idea to go to the coast mate, thanks for organising it.

Troy. <i></i>