08 Busa Pricing and ETA
Qld State Manager of Suzuki Aust at the expo last Friday said don't expect to see the first shipments before December and even then they will be limited. The price Busgo quoted above is what they were advertising at the show.
Well it is done. Ordered my orange Busa. Managed to drop a few bucks on the deal too. Should have it early November.

Biker

Ride safe,
Simo
Simo Wrote:Well it is done. Ordered my orange Busa. Managed to drop a few bucks on the deal too. Should have it early November.

Biker

Ride safe,
Simo
Another First Model Simmo, you are a demon for punishment. How many recalls on this baby. You must be keeping your Copper head!

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Madmax Wrote:
Simo Wrote:Well it is done. Ordered my orange Busa. Managed to drop a few bucks on the deal too. Should have it early November.

Biker

Ride safe,
Simo
Another First Model Simmo, you are a demon for punishment. How many recalls on this baby. You must be keeping your Copper head!

Oi He's Simo NOT simmo Pi_tongue
How are ya going long lost Bro Biker
simmo Wrote:
Madmax Wrote:
Simo Wrote:Simo
Sorry bloke, I missed the missing "m", he does sound like you though, Are you getting an orange as well?Party-smiley-018

Madmax Wrote:
simmo Wrote:
Madmax Wrote:
Sorry bloke, I missed the missing "m", he does sound like you though, Are you getting an orange as well?Party-smiley-018

No worries Bloke, I have been thinking about it & dreaming about it, but I don't want to part with the Copper coated 2 cent bike Confused
Hi, I'm Simo. Nice to meet you all Very Happy
Simo Wrote:Hi, I'm Simo. Nice to meet you all Very Happy
Welcome Simo, or should that be "son of Simmo?"Party-smiley-018

Volvi Wrote:i reckon towards end of summer they can be got for 17.5 ride away.

I dont think so.
We can hope....
simmo Wrote:
Madmax Wrote:
simmo Wrote:
Madmax Wrote:

No worries Bloke, I have been thinking about it & dreaming about it, but I don't want to part with the Copper coated 2 cent bike Confused

Dont get rid of it!
I saw you on sbs racing your bike,it was awesome haha!