hotlinking pics
g'day
how do you hotlink pics to threads.a lot of members post with pics that start full page then resize to 500 whatever it says max. I'm a learnatic[lunatic] with computers so help will be appreciated.
[Image: 583b3abf-1.jpg]
when you post either in reply or new. you have the feature below to add attachment. browse to pic on your hard drive then press 'add attachment' then theres another button to press if you want to 'add in post', otherwise will show up as a smaller thumbnail. But all attachments are automatically resized after being downloaded and appearing in post, this is supposedly to help any that may be on dial up or quicker browsing pages. you can always click on the resized pic for full view or click again for full full view depends on your browser settings.

Go to Test forum and try it all for yourself, experiment as many times as it takes till your familiar as how to do it all.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
black13 Wrote:g'day
how do you hotlink pics to threads.a lot of members post with pics that start full page then resize to 500 whatever it says max. I'm a learnatic[lunatic] with computers so help will be appreciated.

and to hotlink a pic you need the address as to where it resides.
eg this is a pic address...http://www.eastes.net/content/adventure4/tits.JPG
To actually make that show in the thread you click the small pic icon above which says insert image...
and then you add the address in there and u r done
like this ...
[Image: tits.JPG]
and u r done
DjPete Wrote:
black13 Wrote:g'day

and to hotlink a pic you need the address as to where it resides.
eg this is a pic address...http://www.eastes.net/content/adventure4/tits.JPG
To actually make that show in the thread you click the small pic icon above which says insert image...
and then you add the address in there and u r done
like this ...
[Image: tits.JPG]
and u r done
thats definately hotScary
[Image: 583b3abf-1.jpg]