server speed slow
g'day,last night couldn't go to ozbusa site, this morning it takes ages to get there, login takes about 3mins & opening a thread takes ages.have tried other sites with no problems. this has happened since the friday nite shutdown. anyone else having these problems? it seems slower than dialup speed.
[Image: 583b3abf-1.jpg]
yep.
they had some major probs.
give them a day or so to get there act together.

Update:
Webcity have a phone message that they are still working on the breakdown and will have the problem repaired asap.
So until then things will be very bad re connection.
From what I have read on the web I believe a router has gone poof.

Hang in there.
black13 Wrote:g'day,last night couldn't go to ozbusa site, this morning it takes ages to get there, login takes about 3mins & opening a thread takes ages.have tried other sites with no problems. this has happened since the friday nite shutdown. anyone else having these problems? it seems slower than dialup speed.

Wtf5 mins 2 open a thread Pi_freak

[quote=black13]
it seems slower than dialup speed

It is Frown
BRADDO

"May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch." Ghastly
Braddo Wrote:[quote=black13]
g'day,last night couldn't go to ozbusa site, this morning it takes ages to get there, login takes about 3mins & opening a thread takes ages.have tried other sites with no problems. this has happened since the friday nite shutdown. anyone else having these problems? it seems slower than dialup speed.

Wtf5 mins 2 open a thread Pi_freak

black13 Wrote:it seems slower than dialup speed

It is Frown
sure is.
its so bad ive actually had to go a talk to my family...u know stuff like how was your day? etc...horrible!
That answers something. I thought it was my machine playing tricks again. Was ready to throw it through a window. It may live to fight another day (this time).
this is getting annoying now. How much longer?
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
Posted by DjPete - Today 17:47
sure is.
its so bad ive actually had to go a talk to my family...u know stuff like how was your day? etc...horrible! Ghastly

while I was logging in ,america colinated mars,they found a cure for all forms of cancer , & fixed the hole in the ozone layerGhastly

I know its only temp. but its farking frustrating
[Image: 583b3abf-1.jpg]