Brissy North Brecky Ride Sun 28/10/07
Ok i'm doing a run sunday morning up to Hampton, Good mix of conditions, All welcome
Having Brecky at the German Cuckoo Clock Cafe.(good food,good prices,biker friendly)
350 to 450ish Ks depending on home return route.
home lunchish.
WONT BE ON IF RAINING

Meeting New Shell servo on old Gympie rd Lawnton
(USE TO BE A BP) just pass Autobarn & before Repco.

Meet 6.10am fuel up & leave 6.30 am sharp or you can meet @ the Base of Mtmee near the pool for 7am leave.
Mtmee, Fuel /smoke stop will be either kilcoy or out past the Dam onto Esk. Depending on who comes & what there ridding, then up to Hampton.
Return can be the same route or out to Crowsnest ,Yarraman,Blackbutt, which can be discussed at brecky.

Shane
0402 245 625

This is in no way a organized ride Iâ€m doing I just happen to be going.
If anyone thinks they would like to come along please note.
1. I am not responsible if you have an accident or get hurt - you are responsible for taking care of your own life/bike.
2 however if the worst was to happen I will not run off & leave you
& I will offer help how ever I can.
Everyone cool with that.
[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue
Ah crapola there goes my sleep in, count the Burgessesss in. I will be on the back so as to not hold up proceedings.
No can do mate - little peanut gets baptised on sunday.
Chopper says - "Harden the f*** up Australia"
I Will see how i go Shane I need a good run on the bike and havent been north in a long while
Hasn't anyone told shredder that sundays are for SLEEPING IN?

sorry, won't be able to make this one, hope you all have a great and safe trek.

Dave & Megan
thread hijack, felt a bit guilty when i read step 2.was with a group of 13 on the weekend & 2 guys came to grief one prettybad .3 of us where waiting when we got the news there'd been an off.they headed back up the hill,i waited for 5 min when the ambo goes past then the cfa, then cops, then the tow truck. so i figure there's all those blokes plus 10 riders on a narrow road .what's me going upthere going to do but make it more congested ,like if theres 50 people on the ride do 50 people go to the scene?1st time with this mob ,didn.t know any one.what do ya do?
if i have the bike back i'll be in for that, just getting the panel fixed and a service done.
let you know closerto the day if i can't make it.
cheers
Rob
okay i'm in! Is the shell servo past westfield strathpine? is it on the left or right side?
cheers
Rob
Have a fun and safe ride mate, I am moving house at the moment so won't be able to make it.

Troy.
no can do mate i am just not gonna make it this time
rob Wrote:okay i'm in! Is the shell servo past westfield strathpine? is it on the left or right side?
cheers
Rob

Left hand side past westfield . Amart & Bob Jane Tmart is across the road also you wont miss it Rob.

shane
[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue
well farken work sux- can you please work tomorrow they ask- i'm like not really, going for a ride- oh there's no one else, they say...

so sorry guys, can't make it tomorrow morning.
have a safe ride, i'll be thinking of you lucky bastards- especially if it's as nice a day as it was today.

cheers
Rob
OK there was 7 of us for our ride. Shredder only deals in Quality not Quantity when it comes to his rides. Looked like the overcast skys kept some people away (must be allergic to water or something) and of course M8ee had a baby to christen. Anyway we had fun and thats all that matters.

Meeting point at Mt Mee
[Image: ShreddersRide28OctMountMee001.jpg]

Yeah and when the turbo kicks in I should cause a ripple in the time-space continuem
[Image: ShreddersRide28OctMountMee002.jpg]

Chow down after a hard ride up
[Image: ShreddersRide28OctMountMee003.jpg]

The Cuckoo Shop (I think there may have been a few escapee cuckoos next door at the cafe_
[Image: ShreddersRide28OctMountMee004.jpg]

Hmm Coffee Shop or Caffine Fix or Ruffees Stubble???
[Image: ShreddersRide28OctMountMee005.jpg]