So which Sydney member was it?
G'Day All,
Been loitering around here for a while, used to drop by and have a look when I still had my SV. Got my Blue '07 in August, Love it to death but still miss my SV. Got about 2500 k's up now, mostly commuting. Need to go on a really good ride but my wife and kids seem adept at finding me less desirable alternatives. Undecided
I was riding home from work at Villawood the other day and spotted a red 'Busa in the traffic. Pulled up beside him at the lights and he mentioned the club. So who was it?? Great to see other 'Busas out on the road. I don't seem to see them as often as I did when they were first released. Are other 'Busa owners as paranoid as I am. I never worried where I parked the SV but am very careful where and when I leave the 'Busa.
Any way, great forum, plenty of good info. etc. See you all out on the road. If I'm ever allowed out without a chaperone I'll have to do a ride with the Sydney riders.
Cheers
Richard (rjw3105)
It's a week by week charade.
Sounds like Pan.
Wm
Wm
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Wm
Wm
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
rjw3105 Wrote:G'Day All,
Been loitering around here for a while, used to drop by and have a look when I still had my SV. Got my Blue '07 in August, Love it to death but still miss my SV. Got about 2500 k's up now, mostly commuting. Need to go on a really good ride but my wife and kids seem adept at finding me less desirable alternatives. Undecided
I was riding home from work at Villawood the other day and spotted a red 'Busa in the traffic. Pulled up beside him at the lights and he mentioned the club. So who was it?? Great to see other 'Busas out on the road. I don't seem to see them as often as I did when they were first released. Are other 'Busa owners as paranoid as I am. I never worried where I parked the SV but am very careful where and when I leave the 'Busa.
Any way, great forum, plenty of good info. etc. See you all out on the road. If I'm ever allowed out without a chaperone I'll have to do a ride with the Sydney riders.
Cheers
Richard (rjw3105)

That was me bloke :)

niiiiiice busa :)

JEs
G'Day Jes,
Yeah I'm really pleased with it. Gotta do something about the Suzuki mudguard at the back though. Best bikes, ugliest mudguards. Like what you've done with yours at the back. Small blinkers look great. And yours is red. Are they really faster...Lol3
Cheers, stay safe.Biker
rjw3105 Wrote:G'Day Jes,
Yeah I'm really pleased with it. Gotta do something about the Suzuki mudguard at the back though. Best bikes, ugliest mudguards. Like what you've done with yours at the back. Small blinkers look great. And yours is red. Are they really faster...Lol3
Cheers, stay safe.Biker

Mate, picked up a blue 07 as well - I absolutely love it.

Cheers, stay safe.Biker

Here is a nice cheap tidy up of the rear end.
Simply cut the bottom 3 inches off with a hacksaw.
[Image: Newrearend.jpg]

AND - YES - OF COURSE THE RED ONES ARE FASTER!
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
[Image: LHS2007BusaPics011.jpg]
And Copper ones are even faster Pi_tongue
Maybe the 03 models are just right.

[img][Image: Kawsuki3003.jpg][/img]
kawasuki Wrote:Maybe the 03 models are just right.

[img][Image: Kawsuki3003.jpg][/img]

nice rear

roll on jindyBiker
[Image: 583b3abf-1.jpg]
BUSGO Wrote:
Cheers, stay safe.Biker

Here is a nice cheap tidy up of the rear end.
Simply cut the bottom 3 inches off with a hacksaw.
[Image: Newrearend.jpg]

AND - YES - OF COURSE THE RED ONES ARE FASTER!

Fark ...You blokes are sooooo clever. Thats a very complex mod thoughLol3
simmo Wrote:[Image: LHS2007BusaPics011.jpg]
And Copper ones are even faster Pi_tongue

I hear recent studies have linked copper with everything from Alzheimers to uncontrollable right wrist twitches. Be very, very careful.Lol2