unemployed
g'day ,I started work at a biodeisel plant 6mnths ago after leaving stable work previously. the company was the last remaining biodsel processor operating in aust, the company had been on shaky ground for a while, everone that worked in adelaide & wa plants were given no warning of impending doom, company called a snap meeting & we were made redundant immediatley. life sucks sometimes.
if your going on jindy ride & havn't booked accom pm me cause ive payed for 2 nights accom, will sell at half price , cause I cant go now, need to focus on getting a new job
[Image: 583b3abf-1.jpg]
Sorry to hear bout ya job Paul that really blows! Frown
black13 Wrote:g'day ,I started work at a biodeisel plant 6mnths ago after leaving stable work previously. the company was the last remaining biodsel processor operating in aust, the company had been on shaky ground for a while, everone that worked in adelaide & wa plants were given no warning of impending doom, company called a snap meeting & we were made redundant immediatley. life sucks sometimes.
if your going on jindy ride & havn't booked accom pm me cause ive payed for 2 nights accom, will sell at half price , cause I cant go now, need to focus on getting a new job

Get onto Monodelphous (construction co.) they have work at Prominent Hill Copper Mine Construction Project near Coober Pedy. Good money.
black13 Wrote:g'day ,I started work at a biodeisel plant 6mnths ago after leaving stable work previously. the company was the last remaining biodsel processor operating in aust, the company had been on shaky ground for a while, everone that worked in adelaide & wa plants were given no warning of impending doom, company called a snap meeting & we were made redundant immediatley. life sucks sometimes.

Hey i make my own biodiesel at home for my 4x4 -- any tips you want to help me with ? i generally get a good conversion first time around ...( been making it now for about 1 year )

make 150 litres at a time --

Boc
Hayabusa , If your not on one , your behind one .....
I'm sure since Pauls OP was about being UNEMPLOYED, I'm sure he'll be happy to provide you advice.............for a fee
slowandsteady Wrote:I'm sure since Pauls OP was about being UNEMPLOYED, I'm sure he'll be happy to provide you advice.............for a fee

And any time we offer him help on advice he has sourt then perhaps we charge him a fee?

isnt the open forums on the internet for free advice and helping of others?

Boc
Having a joke bloke. Should have used one of these I guess: Very Happy
slowandsteady Wrote:Having a joke bloke. Should have used one of these I guess: Very Happy

Sorry - buried a friend yesterday after a battle with cancer. so kind of on the defensive this week ...... :(

Boc
Hope everything sorts out soon Paul.

You never know..this may be an opportunity..life does things like this sometimes!