Just came from bike expo! with some pics
Hey guys just got home from the expo and had a close look at the busa, I must admit it looks better in photos, the dash was kinda broken and out of place which was disappointing I mean there are representing all new busa why not make sure they r not broken before displaying lol!, the pipes looked kinda cheap and very fat I dont like them at all, overall it does looks a lot better than the previous model. I read few articles about sitting position I reckon its pretty much the same, comparing the back of the busa "08 model" to old models I reckon tail lights makes more sense than just sticking out. For all those people who think the back looks weird once you compare in real life you ll notice it looks better.
Anyways overall I cant wait to get mine it just screams power and mass and more mass of Torque and HP, best just got even better.

Here is few pics I took by the way the last bike cost 185K :)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Broken dash lol! whyyyyyyyyy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

coz some shmo dropped it in melbourne and its the only one in the country.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
I was there this morning too. Must say, not overly impressed with what I saw, maybe too much build up hype, the finished product was pretty ordinary.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
I'm a big fan of the 99 to 07 platform. Never thought I'd like to see any changes take place. But the K8 has grown on me & I will be the first to admit I LIKE IT. I recon they'll grow on you in the coming days/weeks/months. I have seen the K8 in the flesh on 2 occasions now. Once at the MotoGP at Phillip Is & once at Tony Armstrongâ€s when CV was down there. Canâ€t wait to take one for a test ride. I know I'll be hooked then. Something tells me it wont be a puss bucket.
edris Wrote:Broken dash lol! whyyyyyyyyy

The abuse it's had, in and out of crates at four shows now & a handful of store displays, I guess it's going to take its toll?
Yeah I know its been in out many times it was just upsetting because I went just to see the busa and the rest that didn't have any interest on were all brand new without any scratch on them gsx600 750 1000 r1 you name it.
By the way for first time I took a good look at the ZX14 and man whats with the front? it looks like a giant squashed bug or fry pan I couldn't believe what I saw, from back and side was pretty nice but front dayamm.

I hope they start importing the busas in AUS soon I want 1
Volvi Wrote:coz some shmo dropped it in melbourne and its the only one in the country.

two reasons why the expo is crap , the bikes are crap and its a waste of time.

1. exhibotors treat it like a nusense, ie suzuki putting the new bussa in it ,
where is the reps taking orders ?
where is the people making sure that these things are imaculant?
they findd that the money they spend on the Jap expo, america and others in promotion , girls, etc etc is big$$
here in australia its not worth spending those $$

2. The expo has been taken over down here by a new entertainment mob.
in there defense it was there first time so it wasnt great , but ...heres the but...............they have gone around to all the store holders and asked them to submit what needs to be done to make it a top class expo.
I know that feedback was requested and they dont want just good feedback, but bad feedback as well so they can fix this for the following year.

The question will be are they serious and will they act on it .
I know that some of the stalls they have have submitted it and also the feedback from the riders, including lack of bike range , motorcycle parking , lack of accessorysetc .

now on the accessories part , one of the stall owners said about the cost of having a stall is high and you need to make around $3-4 K to break even ( i think that was the figure) so its not store / small business friendly .

Suziki australia could put 5 people there , making sure the bikes are shipped, allways clean , taking orders or arranging / booking test rides at selected outlets for after the expo , and they would make a killing on it

my angst is : do they treat australia like the poor cousin , because lets face it , sales of the busa and bikes like its flag ship is only small compared to other major countrys .

just my views based on what i have read and heard in regards to the expo .

SUZUKI AUSTRALIA needs to step up to the plate .
theyve got a new manager out of japan lately, he may stir things up. Totally unrelated, those that know JP well heard hes left Suzuki. Wish him all success in any new venture he may go into, he has often helped the club out and is always appreciated. Say hello to us if your reading.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
I just got back from the Expo in Sydney and I was very impressed this year.
I thought it was much better than last year's show.

I even got asked if I would like to sit on the k8 busa.
All the busa club members there today were treated really well and given special attention by the exhibitors.
It was a big plus for them.
It was also nice to meet Pink Angel as a bonus.

[attachment=1693]
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Hi all
A few pics
[Image: PICT2696.jpg]
[Image: PICT2693.jpg]
[Image: PICT2688.jpg]
[Image: PICT2687.jpg]
BRADDO

"May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch." Ghastly
I think the price of the stall for the small bus. people is way to dear,and i did hear some of the big retailers were not there because of the rental prices.
BUSGO Wrote:I just got back from the Expo in Sydney and I was very impressed this year.

I even got asked if I would like to sit on the k8 busa.
Stop showing off Ray Drool
Some more of today's photos.

Rent a crowd.
[Image: 100_1069.jpg]
Braddo and Pink Angel - an example of the exhibitor's enthusiam to please.
[Image: 100_1075.jpg]
A better looking naked than the B-King.
[Image: 100_1079.jpg]
The B-KING.
[Image: 100_1066.jpg]
K8 Busa's boob job (Better front end)
[Image: 100_1058.jpg]
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
You look like at home on the new bus Ray did you place your order
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22