QLD 08 busas arrive wed-thursday
wait is almost overYesClap just hope that the forcasted showers stay away!
what wedensay /thursday 8/11 or 9/11 or next week ???????????????
Regards,
Shane
spanner spinner Wrote:what wedensay /thursday 8/11 or 9/11 or next week ???????????????

This week!Very Happy
is that to the dealer or delivered to customer ???? as i was told on friday my new bike wont be ready until 14 or 15
Regards,
Shane
you talk to tony larra?
Licence Back!
spanner spinner Wrote:is that to the dealer or delivered to customer ???? as i was told on Friday my new bike wont be ready until 14 or 15
TO THE DEALER. THAT'S WORD FROM OUR SHOP AT THE MOMENT.
Drool
Regards Richard.....

Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

[Image: l_b8cd83806072859a2e37a2a757a8eb9a.jpg]

TimF Wrote:you talk to tony larra?

yep, pretty sure going to be ready to take home this weekend!
I can confirm I have been told the same from my dealer here in Newy. Springwood and Newcastle are top 2 dealers in Australia so things could be good for this weekend Very Happy
spanner spinner Wrote:is that to the dealer or delivered to customer ???? as i was told on friday my new bike wont be ready until 14 or 15
What dealer Shane? I know Boydy ordered 6, but is only getting 1 (mine...woohoo) in the first lot, and that was only due to taking a deposit. He is expecting a few more in a couple of weeks.
HI,
Been reading the US ORG thread and the yanks have already got them.
Seems some of them have been having hot starting problems, and are blaming the batteries.
Seems the battery is the same one as in 07 models and are playing up if not properly charged before delivery.
After market exhausts are available allready -Two Brothers look good.
Hey Larra - who did you speak to?

I spoke to Darren this morning who said "around this time next week" which would make it about the 12th to 13th November?
Licence Back!
TimF Wrote:Hey Larra - who did you speak to?

I spoke to Darren this morning who said "around this time next week" which would make it about the 12th to 13th November?

Spoke to Tony they will arrive wed-thursday
Perhaps a few days for prep then?
Licence Back!
TimF Wrote:Perhaps a few days for prep then?

possibly, but he was pretty sure we will ride them home this weekend
springwood suzuki spoke to peter sales manager ?????? all i know im sick of waiting have had no bike for nearly 3 months....
Regards,
Shane