Metal Polishing
Theres a new metal polisher in town, DEREK MARSHALL METAL POLISHING
Shed 3a(1) 84 Boat Harbour Drve Hervey Bay
0434 961 344
dmpolishing@yahoo.com
If it is metal I can polish it- side covers, frames, forks, swing arms and even engine blocks.Chrome plateing also avliable.
Give me a ring or email me(photos of parts would be nice)
All work is SHOW quality
Mr Bling Wrote:Theres a new metal polisher in town, DEREK MARSHALL METAL POLISHING
0434 961 344
dmpolishing@yahoo.com
If it is metal I can polish it- side covers, frames, forks, swing arms and even engine blocks.Chrome plateing also avliable.
All work is SHOW quality

can you chrome alloy's as in swingarms, rearsets, engine cases and what warranty do you give on your chroming how many layers do you do. I know a lot of people wanting alloy stuff chromed have had their dreams shattered due to the chroming process us Aussies use as it aint the same as the USA process I wouldnt mind travellin north for the right person oh and then there is the turn around time
xhiler8r Wrote:
Mr Bling Wrote:Theres a new metal polisher in town, DEREK MARSHALL METAL POLISHING
0434 961 344
dmpolishing@yahoo.com
All work is SHOW quality

can you chrome alloy's as in swingarms, rearsets, engine cases and what warranty do you give on your chroming how many layers do you do. I know a lot of people wanting alloy stuff chromed have had their dreams shattered due to the chroming process us Aussies use as it aint the same as the USA process I wouldnt mind travellin north for the right person oh and then there is the turn around time
At least three layers, often 6-7 on alloy to create a better bond.