PRICE LIST FOR 08
08 BUSA 17,000 RIDE AWAY
08 B-KING 17,350 A/A
This thread is fairly useless unless you tell people where from, or do you only want to PM?

Cheers
I paid full price 19700 and got only 13,5% off riding gear Confused
...and at the moment, I am paying $19000 on road with 20-45% off gear. But this is a typical throughout life.

Someone will always get it cheaper, someone will always have more power, someone will always have a better job...etc.
The internet has in this way made us more obsessed with better deals and features, because we have the access to info and a much wider community.

At the end of the day, when I'm on my bike beside someone else on theirs, the last thing either of us are thinging is "I wonder if mine was cheaper than his??" If you are, you've missed the whole reason for being out there on two wheels. Biker

If you can share a deal or take advantage of one, great, of course...it's common sense. If you have paid full price and love it, even better.

This thread just seems to be a bit of de ja vous...???

Ride on!!!

PS: larra, more pics of your bike would be great, I need something to keep me going until mine arrives Very Happy
1300hayabusa Wrote:08 BUSA 17,000 RIDE AWAY
08 B-KING 17,350 A/A

Find it very hard to belive this early as not all states have not even received there stock yet Confused
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
BUSA-RO Wrote:
1300hayabusa Wrote:08 BUSA 17,000 RIDE AWAY
08 B-KING 17,350 A/A

Find it very hard to belive this early as not all states have not even received there stock yet Confused

new busa wont be on showroom floor in adelaide untll the end of next week

roll on jindy Biker
[Image: 583b3abf-1.jpg]
black13 Wrote:[quote= BUSA-ROD]
[quote=1300hayabusa]
08 BUSA 17,000 RIDE AWAY
08 B-KING 17,350 A/A

Sorry I dont understand above statement? Location? name of dealer, what the hell is all this PM business? Are you guys really that worried about dealers pocket?? Worried they might not have money for their Ferrari's insurance instead of your fellow average class busa riders? If I find a good deal I will put it up and tell everyone where I got it from so you Blokes can save money like I did and instead of sending it direct to dealers pocket put that extra money for Prizzies"XMAX" for kids and family. PLZ dont be so worried about them dealers Im sure they ll survive Im also sure that if some of us rock up to a particular dealer and ask for a good deal they wont shut their dealer they ll just same sorry mate cant go that Low.
Also for all those people who paid a bit extra well next time they ll try and save a bit more money Im sure it wont break their heart either, They got their brand new bike and are rather happy with it.
BUSA-RO Wrote:[quote=1300hayabusa]
08 BUSA 17,000 RIDE AWAY
08 B-KING 17,350 A/A

[/quoI
1300hayabusa Wrote:[quote= BUSA-ROD]
[quote=1300hayabusa]
08 BUSA 17,000 RIDE AWAY
08 B-KING 17,350 A/A

[/quoI
[/quot

HARD TO BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!WHAT THE F#CK DOES THAT MEAN????????IF YOU WANT ONE JUST SAY SO MATE THERE IS NOTHING UNBELIEVABLE ABOUT THATIdiot2
Who would we make the cheque out to?
Licence Back!
id be interested in one at 17k ride away. did these fall off the back of a truck hahahaha curious to know where from 1300hayabusa
Regards

Dan
Canberra is hoping to have them the first week of December. When I said they other states seem to have them, they looked surprised and said, 'no they don't!' Seemed easier to shut up at that point.
heidi even back water townsville has 3 new busas on the floor. action seems to never have new realese bikes early on same with the m109r i bought they told me 6 weeks wait before they even got one to sit on and everywere else had em.
Regards

Dan
1300hayabusa Wrote:HARD TO BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!WHAT THE F#CK DOES THAT MEAN????????IF YOU WANT ONE JUST SAY SO MATE THERE IS NOTHING UNBELIEVABLE ABOUT THATIdiot2
Well dont be shy tell us where To get one
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Try taking $17,000 cash into any shop that has one on the floor and say "I'll swap you this wad of money for that bike registered right now or I walk away"

If they don't take your money, you walk away.

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't - but the last two days of any month are a good bet.

If you don't have the cash or a bank cheque - don't bother.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO