test rode the 08
like the title says I took the Blue 08 out for a test run at first the bike was just too quiet for me but once under way the feel of the induction went through me it was a sweet feeling , the gears were so smooth didnt even feel the changes almost like an Auto the throttle responce is nice and sharp in A mode I didnt bother with the other modes The Dash is sweet I like it a lot not over powering and in yopur face. I had the thing fish tailing all over the place cause as it happened as soon as I left the shop it pissed down but hey that worry a true QUEENSLANDER from ridin a bike, the bike turns in pretty good for a stocker and the brakes are OK i guess I like mine on my 00 far better with the race pads and the braided lines The seat is damn comfy and I could see myself doing a few ks on that bike. It is always going to be hard for me to compare power these days but it did feel a touch quicker than my 00 before i turboed it but it has nothing on the pick up of a turbo

Over all would i own 1 the answer is yes in a few years.The ass end I Still hate with a passion as for colours Springwood had all three there and to me the Blue 08 is the dark horse of the pack all the others look good in pics but in person the Blue one gets my vote.
fark your lucky,i'm still waiting to see one in sleepy town(adelaide), probably see the 08 at jindy,if someone with an 08 is going. i looked at a 08 zx14 today thought it was black until it was wheeled into sunlight, it looked awesome,very deceiving under low light ,the colour was blue, nice to look at but it aint a busa so its second rate, looking forward to a demo ride on the new busa

cheers

roll on jindy Biker
[Image: 583b3abf-1.jpg]
Nice writeup, i am jealous you got to ride an 08, its snowing here in Canada Brrrrrrrrr
Yes i like the blue as well i think it is well balanced with the colour i to found the 08 to be a more comfy ride but time will tell if i buy one .
Bill was that a dig at me about rain Coolsmiley
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
BUSA-RO Wrote:Yes i like the blue as well i think it is well balanced with the colour i to found the 08 to be a more comfy ride but time will tell if i buy one .

Its a dig at anyone that sees clouds and puts their bike away so if you fit in that catergory so be it Fatman
xhiler8r Wrote:
BUSA-RO Wrote:Yes i like the blue as well i think it is well balanced with the colour i to found the 08 to be a more comfy ride but time will tell if i buy one .

Its a dig at anyone that sees clouds and puts their bike away so if you fit in that catergory so be it Fatman

Im still a recovering Vic i have a excuse Pi_freak
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com