Canberra run to bike fest in april
any of the canbeera guys going to bike fest at wsid if so maybe meet sat morning and all go up together? i want to be leaving earlish so i can get in early. should be a good day so anyone interesting? heidi, max, shane or any of you fair wheather rides gonna come?
<i></i>
where are you going <i></i>
Where is it mate and when?

Max - working nights this weekend. Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Blue Buses Rule
Good Bike, Good Woman, Good Road, Good Weather, Good God - Good Bye!
Smith and Wesson - The original point and click interface.
<i></i>
its at wsid on saturday the 14th of april <i></i>
Guys I got 3 spare rooms and heaps of floor space for swags if you want to stay over we could even do a BBQ and get the everyone together for and bullshit Bruce

See here, young man, from Walgett to the sea,
From Conroy’s Gap to Castlereagh, there’s none can ride like me.
Banjo Paterson

<i></i>
Starting to sound like a plan Bruce and Dan.

Max Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Blue Buses Rule
Good Bike, Good Woman, Good Road, Good Weather, Good God - Good Bye!
Smith and Wesson - The original point and click interface.
<i></i>
Guys this will be a top event.

If we put in a little effort and a little work (minimal) we can make it an earner too.

We can set up a stall and sell Hayabusa merchandise, as well as all pit together, it will attract lots of interest as we will have a huge pit area, and we can stick up a counter to sell stickers, shirts, patches, parts, etc.

We could have a whole row of Hayabusa's pitted together next to each other, and make our own street in the pits. (remember each entrant gets 2 pit alocations).

DJ you got extra merchandise to offload??
Kawa?? FF1?? Jamie?? MPE?? The rest??

If we can organise ourselves, together! before the event so we have a whole row of BUSA it would be the best.
The only way we can do this is by working with each other, and the track and the organisers.

As much as I hate to do this!!!
I will put my hand up to set out a pit row for all of us, I will try my best to get us all together, if you want to set up a stall LET ME KNOW NOW!!!.

As we will be wanting to pit together, we may have to sacrifice, location, but if someone walks into BUSA ALLEY they will know this is where the shit is, and they will tell everyone else (hopefully).

If we are going to do this I need to have a rough idea of how many entrants, and espiecialy merchants, SOON.

This will be a top meet, and it will be only better if we are all together, so lets make it a big one.

Dave

<i></i>
what does "WSID" mean and where? <i></i>
Western Sydney Interanational Dragway its near eastern creek. bruce if you dont mind having the superior and all mighty blue silver and maxs almost as good blue black id say it was a splendid idea staying at yours if you dont mind. im pretty sure heidi said she would be in aswell. <i></i>
I can be talked into most things. <i></i>
ok heidi theres gonna be hot men, hot bikes cold bear and a nice comfy floor at bruces if hes cool with it sound like fun? <i></i>
I'm up for the hot bikes and cold beer, I've slept on Bruce's floor, but I am yet to see ANY EVIDENCE of hot men!! If you can find me a couple (and not YOUR type of groupie either), I'm there with bells on.

HEIDI xxx

P.S. Count me in. <i></i>
Quote:I've slept on Bruce's floor, but I am yet to see ANY EVIDENCE of hot men!!

I take that as a personal insult.
My offer is withdrawn until Heidi tells me that I'm hot. Bruce

See here, young man, from Walgett to the sea,
From Conroy’s Gap to Castlereagh, there’s none can ride like me.
Banjo Paterson

<i></i>
How about we poor some HOt oil on Bruce,that should gets things started.. Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
Heidi please tell bruce hes hot I mean come on he is a very sexy man especially on his bike so be nice and we can get a bbq going with lotsa
p.s heidi my groupies were impecably dressed well spoken well groomed and could SPELL which should make you like them straight away <i></i>